Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
The world of Harry Potter is back!

I'm not ashamed. I'm excited.

Looks ok...trying to milk that money train bone dry

Last edited:
Even at my age I enjoy the story. I hope it is a good story and not just a lame attempt to make more money!

I really liked the series but this is usually where money>story and they ruin the entire thing.

Hope I'm wrong.

Trailer looks good. Hope the story is decent!

I'll be there. For sure.

I'm more interested in seeing if they bring HP & The Cursed Child to the US, to be honest though.

This looks interesting. I'll see it when it comes out I'm sure.

I'm looking forward to this. I don't think Rowling would let this get made if it wasn't going to be good, and the cast looks solid.

I really hope it's solid. It has a good cast and I'm interested to finally see how the US of A plays into Rowling's world. But I'll admit to being more than a little concerned that this will be another shameless money grab like the 3 freaking part Hobbit.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

JK Rowling herself wrote the screenplay so I'm pretty stoked it's going to be a quality film.

She must have run out of money!

and here we go again, looking fwd to it

We will surely go see it.

I'll be in the theatre opening night!

Hooters.

Oh wait. You said Beasts.

Knowing how protective JKR is of her books & the world she created, I don't have any worries about this being a cash grab. Heck, she probably even had the backstory to this written down while she was working on the original 7 books, she's so methodical about plotline and character development.

Back