The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

Good stuff 441. Like the twist

I think the winning team should get a HOF tag...

The team aspect should make this fun. I hope all who enter get the results they are looking for.
I agree on the Teams. And it fits perfectly with the approach THP is taking with events this year.

they say timing is everything.....lol....since March 5th 2015 to date I have lost 162 pounds! March 1st 2015 I stepped on a scale, 400.0 pounds exactly. this morning I stepped on the same scale, 237.7 pounds. wonder where I would have finished in the last biggest loser contest....lol

for anyone not sure about signing up for this, nike has said it best, "JUST DOIT".

any progress you make will help you, health, life style and even golf game will improve. I know, I am living proof. if any needs more info or has any questions, do not hesitate to ask me!

Up to 30ish folks already keep em coming

they say timing is everything.....lol....since March 5th 2015 to date I have lost 162 pounds! March 1st 2015 I stepped on a scale, 400.0 pounds exactly. this morning I stepped on the same scale, 237.7 pounds. wonder where I would have finished in the last biggest loser contest....lol

for anyone not sure about signing up for this, nike has said it best, "JUST DOIT".

any progress you make will help you, health, life style and even golf game will improve. I know, I am living proof. if any needs more info or has any questions, do not hesitate to ask me!

That's AWESOME man, congratulations on losing an entire person! Keep up the good work! You've given me the inspiration to jump in here. I'll be sending MD441 a PM directly.

Thats beyond fantastic Maddog. Congrats on the hard work.

Sounds like you can give us all lessons! Way to go! Do you have a target weight you're shooting for? Right ow I'm around 210. Should be around 180. So 30 pounds minimum is what I'm shooting for.

PM sent!

My weight loss plan has de-railed slightly in the past 3 weeks, so I'm hoping a little extra motivation will get me back on track!

a new day bump

PM sent. Im in..... Here goes nothing

Paging MrsV

Mrs V is in. Does this help RR rankings even more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just finished my Friday morning doughnut. Its time for me to start my 2016 weight loss. 20 lbs was my goal, Hopefully, I get the first 10 off during this contest.

Appetite control = check!

I'm in. Unfortunately, I'm probably packing on a few extra pounds in Vegas this weekend.

Lol if so, I'm putting double meat chipotle burritos and triple baconators all over the house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You she devil

PM Sent. Whatever team I'm on is going to win.

Back