The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They weren't screwed.

No one got screwed, just didn't know the rules

Yup I just heard that on the broadcast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bet a stranger at the bar that the Broncos left too much time for Brady. I'm drinking free tonight!

Bet a stranger at the bar that the Broncos left too much time for Brady. I'm drinking free tonight!

Whoever agreed to that bet is an idiot.

Yup I just heard that on the broadcast.

It's ok. I'm sure Pats fans will figure out some other way that they got screwed in this game before it's over. :wink:

Great field position for den

And that'll do it. Awesome run.

Bye bye undefeated season. Wow

Pretty sure Peyton Manning can take the rest of the season off right now. Osweiler is the guy at QB now for the Broncos.

Heck of a way to end it

It's ok. I'm sure Pats fans will figure out some other way that they got screwed in this game before it's over. :wink:

Nah, but just know your Fins suck this year just like the past 10+ years.

The Pats have some struggles ahead with injuries that's for sure.

Pretty sure Peyton Manning can take the rest of the season off right now. Osweiler is the guy at QB now for the Broncos.

Who would have ever thought someone would say this?!?

Nah, but just know your Fins suck this year just like the past 10+ years.

The Pats have some struggles ahead with injuries that's for sure.

You're wrong. My team has sucked for the past 15 years, not just 10 years. Get your facts straight. :alien:

It is always a much better morning waking up when the Colts win and the Patriots lose.

I had to work last night so just wrapping up my Steelers game. If Martavis Bryant ever learns to high point those jump balls he could absolutely dominate. Maybe he can play some basketball in the offseason or, better yet, do some training with Dez at some secret WR camp.

I had to work last night so just wrapping up my Steelers game. If Martavis Bryant ever learns to high point those jump balls he could absolutely dominate. Maybe he can play some basketball in the offseason or, better yet, do some training with Dez at some secret WR camp.

He's a freak, 6'5" and runs a 4.34 40. Should only get better.

For those wondering, Tony is still down for the count and favoring the left shoulder.

961c1c31a2578f8b7abed34cd3c4bb35.jpg

That is priceless Cookie.

LOL cookie.....and people didn't think Cowboy fans could make fun of their own. Well done.

I need to sleep early tonight, and I think this MNF game is just the ticket.

I need to sleep early tonight, and I think this MNF game is just the ticket.

This game is proof they should be able to flex Monday night games.

Battle for top 5 pick

Go browns

(And allen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back