2014 THP Bridgestone Championship -Teams

Team name...

#TheFavorites is obvious.

Team GregMan
Team DanCest
Team Cheers for Beers?

It's so hard to choose.

Heck yeah TH34!!! Major THP event tested. We got this!!

Gotta love getting teamed w/ someone with a HOF rocker already!!! We got this Sparksjr!!

Some strong contenders right there. Prize packs will need to be delivered to my room by Sunday afternoon.

Team #OutingApproved OG's will be playing this on a loop.

Martsy! Yes! Cannot wait to tee it up together.

Some really strong teams we're going to have to go against!

Team #OutingApproved OG's will be playing this on a loop.

don't be surprised if you hear it playing from the bushes near the 1st tee :sinister:

Jim and I are new, but don't underestimate.... we are coming for the grilled cheese, I mean victory.

Could be time for a fashion statement guys.

Team name, maybe. Fashion scripting, not a chance. For me at least. I have to show all of my beautiful legs...lol

don't be surprised if you hear it playing from the bushes near the 1st tee :sinister:

Better be careful. I used to have the unusual ability to hit driver 90° to the left. It's been awhile, but I have a week or so to work on it.

Wont bother me brother. Noises are nothing. Two Icons of stinking, teeing it up together for a round that has some memories. There is nothing that can take away from this.
#OutingApproved and the two of us will be holding that golf ball singing that stupid song when the final putt drops.

Better be careful. I used to have the unusual ability to hit driver 90° to the left. It's been awhile, but I have a week or so to work on it.

sadly I witnessed that. #squire

Oh wow. Awesome teams there!! Pulling for my Capt and my boy! Let's do this O'CANADAN!!!

What time are we all heading out those days anyway? Palmer Course has me pumped up.

Oh wow. Awesome teams there!! Pulling for my Capt and my boy! Let's do this O'CANADAN!!!

Where's the Soxy Mountain High (not official yet just best my pea brain could come up with so far) love???

Back