Contest #5 - 2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Twitter needs to expand the 140 character limit, really struggling to fit my idea for today

Contest
Over the last twelve months, some THPers have had the chance to learn about the Ethanator. He is a member of the Zoo Crew and been a part of #TheGrandaddy and was a captain in #TheGauntlet. He is also the person out at the Kings Of Distance Events for Callaway dressed up in funny costumes getting golf balls hit at him. This contest is rather simple. If Ethan Ganot and team were to show up in your city, what costume should he be decked out in?
Just looking for a bit of clarification, does it need to be your city? Or does your state count?

Just looking for a bit of clarification, does it need to be your city? Or does your state count?

Wondering the same thing. Only so many costumes fit into my city... Uh town, I mean village.

2nd entry, keeping it sports related.

I may end up having more entry ideas than days to submit.

~Rock

As the last town on the major freeway into Branson from the north, our sad excuse for 'scenery' consists of cheesy billboard upon cheesy billboard, promoting family variety shows. They are so prevalent that if one sign blew over I think it just might trigger a falling domino like cascade the final 30 miles into Branson.

Hurricane. Impression. Get it? I kill me sometimes.

Today's Entry:

If Ethan isn't a NASCAR fan, he might not remember "Awesome Bill " Elliott in Number 9!

Wed entry

Today Entry:

@GisforUGA: @EthanatorCG ATL would welcome u as a @ChickfilA Cow. The #zoocrew can introduce their new @hackersparadise #Grandaddy slogan #EATMORCROW

Third entry:

I hope everyone remembers the story of Don Quixote...

Brian Knudson@HeyKnudson now
@EthanatorCG should dress as Sparty! The costume is so tough he won't feel anything! #TheGrandaddy @hackersparadise
7518724670_309413a932.jpg

Closer to 2055 :D

Next Portland entry

Back