2014 THP Bridgestone Championship -Teams

I think we will go with team #AirwaysHighways&Fairways

I can go with that, partner. Team MichiKen was a close second, along with Short, Straight & Slice.

Guess I am on my own with naming our team. Guess I will put it up to a family vote then send it to 441. My teammate must be tied up with work or something as I haven't received any responses today.

as long as you're sending one up a half hour north when you're home, sounds good to me!

Partner, just checking out the TPC Tampa. Looks like a great warm up, lots of water and the yardage is similar. Looking forward to Sunday.

We will just have to earn some prizes the hard way!!

2014 THP Bridgestone Championship -Teams

I can go with that, partner. Team MichiKen was a close second, along with Short, Straight & Slice.

I like em all!

Let's go MichiKen

Guess I am on my own with naming our team. Guess I will put it up to a family vote then send it to 441. My teammate must be tied up with work or something as I haven't received any responses today.
It happens, don't sweat it buddy, its a work day an all. G

However, given the lack of response, how about this one - MileHighMuteFan?

Just got back home and online. Sent you a PM. Sorry to make you sweat it out today.

I have a lot of catching up to do.

How about rockin six and milehigh deadbeat?

In all seriousness, Randy has a crazy work schedule.

See there he is!

This thread has been so fun to follow along with today. My favourite name is O'Canadan, but my favorite to win this thing has to be Doug and Phil.

My initial thoughts were early money on O'Canadan but after playing with Doug today Phil just needs to keep upright for them to contend.

EDIT: OBE

My initial thoughts were early money on O'Canadan but after playing with Doug today Phil just needs to keep upright for them to contend.
The smart money is on us!

Team practice round Sunday at TPC.... Lets do this

Let me just tell you that #OutingApproved OG's are coming in....And leaving with the prize packs.

Dayuuuuumm so I'm swinging by and leaving with the prize packs! :blob: I love it :bomb:

You guys are strong contenders this year so you could be named Hokie Pokie Do Da and take home the trophy.

More utter nonsense.

(Glad to hear my good friend Dougie is playing well).

Team OITW and tpluff is now known as:

Alex Pluffington, ESQ.

#Lawyered

I know we have ATL's support.

Sox Fan - Milehighgolfer team name will be Rocky Sox

I think CJ settled on Team Barb(ie) & Ken! I think he's planning on having his van painted pink!

Back