The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this today in Manhattan. Good thing it's KBM and not KMB.

memuhu3y.jpg

Hey hey hey. we can't have 2 of us doing nothing.

I looked up some more landscape designers, does that count? I cannot get motivated to do anything else. I also did a little FF research, it looks like Doug Martin might be out now. Won't know until pregame warmup...."Ain't nobody got time for that."

then I guess you should get to work :alien:
I'm testing equipment.
I looked up some more landscape designers, does that count? I cannot get motivated to do anything else. I also did a little FF research, it looks like Doug Martin might be out now. Won't know until pregame warmup...."Ain't nobody got time for that."
Find some sound and vision guys.

I want to post my 25th post in the banter thread because it's not easy getting to 25 posts before you can post in the "Marketplace". Now... off to look for some great deals! Carry on...

I want to post my 25th post in the banter thread because it's not easy getting to 25 posts before you can post in the "Marketplace". Now... off to look for some great deals! Carry on...
You should check out a lot of what THP offers. Great events, great conversation and tons of great contests.

TONS of golf convo and threads out there dude, 25 is easy breezy, and you might just really like what you find in those threads.

That artificial turf will be easy breezy!

Why?

I hate hoa's

Chin up bud

It's made up of a bunch of older people who don't understand what artificial grass is. They are picturing AstroTurf, they don't understand that artificial grass looks better than real grass, stays green all year long and conserves water.

You should check out a lot of what THP offers. Great events, great conversation and tons of great contests.

Are you talking about the THP store? I wanted a putter cover but was too late for that. In time I'll be grabbing some goodies outta there : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back