Ketchup is not food it's corn syrup. dont do it! I have two kids 5 7 I told them early on no ketchup in house!!! They think it's awful. Lol I am raising two quality humans here. They eat mustard on fries. Anything to keep my money out of the hands of the Heinz corp is a winner in my book. We do like Oreos though
So you basically just don't want a giant corporation to make more money. Got it. Thanks

So you go to a hot dog stand and they have these choices.

Onions
Chili
Cheese
Mustard
Ketchup

What do you put on your dog?

Chili, cheese and onions in the first dog, ketchup on the second one, and mustard and onions on the third. I could eat hot dogs all day long!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ketchup and mustard, with malt vinegar for my fries.

There's a little hole in the wall hotdog place a few blocks from my office that my kids absolutely love, and so do I. 3 coney island dogs with sauce and onions, plus a large fries, is like maybe $6 and it's beyond delicious.

Chili and Cheese or Ketchup and Stadium Mustard

So you go to a hot dog stand and they have these choices.

Onions
Chili
Cheese
Mustard
Ketchup

What do you put on your dog?

Yes. Except onions. Onions are god awful

Onions and mustard from those choices. Being from Wisconsin I'm partial to brats over hot dogs and will normally top them with sauerkraut, onions, jalapeños and mustard.

Beer-brats-with-sauerkraut-onions.jpg

Nothing. I wouldn't eat anything from a so called "hot dog stand" that doesn't offer sweet relish.

I may be from the St. Louis metro, but I like my dogs Chicago style. Vienna Beeg dog, poppy seed bun, mustard, chopped onions, sport peppers, neon relish, dill pickle, and celery salt.

Chili and cheese... Or ketchup.

Of the choices, mustard and onions if I'm carrying it. Chili cheese is a solid option if sitting down and eating with a fork.

I've done time in Chicago and ketchup is never an acceptable option.

2011-08-16-no_ketchup.jpg

And those who said mayo should be deported if they aren't already out of the country. I excused JaysFan since Canadians can do odd things and get away with it.

I may be from the St. Louis metro, but I like my dogs Chicago style. Vienna Beeg dog, poppy seed bun, mustard, chopped onions, sport peppers, neon relish, dill pickle, and celery salt.

I had to Google it because I had never heard of "sport peppers". They appear to be nothing more than pickled whole Serrano peppers. Seems like pickled jalapeños would work, and I've done them on hot dogs (and other sandwiches) a lot.

Mustard and maybe relish nothing else needed

Onions, chili and cheese. Here in Fall River, MA. we have great coney island hot dogs and my wife and I usually get the coney island sauce onoins and white cheddar cheese which is kinda saucy smooth. Awesome flavor on a great hot dog

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Oh by the way, ketchup is friggin illegal.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Mustard and sauerkraut (and not just a coupla strands) - no kraut, no dog for me!

Ketchup and mustard. Love stadium mustard. Plus coney and Cole slaw

Only thing I can do on my hotdog is mustard and onions. Eating a hot dog for me is the rarity.

R.I. Style Wieners with the meat sauce and onions FTW, but from the choices here onions, mustard and ketchup

With the answers here it's like I asked what's your favorite dog breed and everybody says cat.

I got a Nathan's hot dog at a Mets preseason game yesterday and got 4 (yes four) chili dogs from Checkers on the way home from granddaughter's flag football game. Girlfriend can't stand the smell of a hot dog, so I have to eat up while she is out of town. Lol

Hopefully some of my fellow clevelanders will agree that Bertmans is a must. Any Indians fan will totally agree....

From there, personally I'm a relish and onions kinda guy. No ketchup.
78d46886815ab434266194e846813604.jpg

Hopefully some of my fellow clevelanders will agree that Bertmans is a must. Any Indians fan will totally agree....

From there, personally I'm a relish and onions kinda guy. No ketchup.
78d46886815ab434266194e846813604.jpg

Absolutely

I assume using that comes with feats of early optimism in life followed by failure?

Definitely a Cleveland thing. And being a transplant to the area I never understood it. I don't think it tastes good at all personally.

Back