Contest - Pick Any Driver

Entry in! Been wanting a XR16 Pro hopefully I get it :)
On a side note now I'm dying to hit the Srixon 355 plus it would match my Z545/Z745 combo set.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Entered! Good luck everyone.

Such a great listen and an awesome contest! My entry has been submitted.

Entered for the W/S F5.

THP is bringing it this year!!! Good luck everyone

What a great contest, thanks THP!! My entry is IN!

glad people are enjoying the podcast and entering for a chance to win a driver.

No deal on my signing up for Twitter.
THP should remove that restriction.

Seriously, so many great options. It feels like you can't really go wrong.

Entry is in

Those who don't want to follow rules should refrain to enter contests.
IMHO.

Fine, screw it. Take my name off.
I fully support THP but NOT Twitter.
Will I have to join a political party next to enter a THP contest?

Fine, screw it. Take my name off.
I fully support THP but NOT Twitter.
Will I have to join a political party next to enter a THP contest?

No need to get hostile. Twitter is a tool all good internet based businesses use. Can't think of many easier ways to reach an extra million potential customers. No one says you have to create an account on Twitter. No one says you have to enter a contest. But if you are going to enter contests, at least be respectful of the rules put in place by the company hosting the contest

No need to get hostile. Twitter is a tool all good internet based businesses use. Can't think of many easier ways to reach an extra million potential customers. No one says you have to create an account on Twitter. No one says you have to enter a contest. But if you are going to enter contests, at least be respectful of the rules put in place by the company hosting the contest

I am not hostile. With so many instances of identity theft I am not willing to open twitter/facebook or other accounts just to enter a contest.
And FYI I when I entered I chose the cheapest driver, the Bridgestone JGR. I can't find it anywhere in Pittsburgh to try.

I am not hostile. With so many instances of identity theft I am not willing to open twitter/facebook or other accounts just to enter a contest.
And FYI I when I entered I chose the cheapest driver, the Bridgestone JGR. I can't find it anywhere in Pittsburgh to try.

There are a number of THP events near Pennsylvania. If you get into one of those where the THP tour van is there I'm sure one would be there for you to try. Again, no one is making you join Twitter/Facebook. Someone was just informing you that if the rules of the contest weren't followed completely your entry most likely won't be counted. Good luck in your hunt for the JGR though, I know many here like it

Entry is in!

Entry sent!

Great podcast, Club Clash sounds like it was an incredible event, and yet another cool contest from THP. Good luck everyone.

Thanks for the great contest and really enjoyed the podcast. My entry is in.

No where around where I am either to try, but Bridgestone has a cool deal where you can test drive their clubs all sorts of different options. You pay shipping and they put a hold on your credit card, but it's a great way to test something.

http://testdrive.bridgestonegolf.com/product/drivers

my entry is in. I think i did it right :) as badly as I want to try the jgr, the love for the f6+ and knowing how great cobra gear is right now I had to pick it. good luck to everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Entry is in! Good luck everyone!

What are people picking?

What are people picking?

For me it had to be Callaway so I went with the XR Pro based on what I read from the club clash thread and what I heard in the podcast.

Back