Contest - Pick Any Driver

OK, just making sure. All of them wasn't an option right? :rain:

I am surprisingly excited for this contest result. There is something about a "best" and shiny new driver that is irresistible.

I've been MIA the past week away on vacation...glad to come back to a new contest! Awesome prize!

Ping G LS for me please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I changed about 8 times before deciding, and then had to hurry up and sent the e-mail before I changed my mind again.

It doesnt get any better, had mine in yesterday after reading back through both threads and I'm still second guessing myself...

I'm in... I was torn, but I went with the XR 16....

<Raises Hand> "My name is JDax and I am a Callaway homer."

Dax

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ok....fingers crossed. Thanks for another great opportunity! Fun to get to make an educated choice as well.

Entry in, went 816. From the sound of it, this was about as unbiased, broadscope test of these clubs. I don't think I've seen or heard any other testing done that relates to the everyday player as this. Job well done.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Man, this thread made me head out to try the xr16, xr16pro and cobra f6+... all strong offerings, buy there is definitely something special about the xr16... side note that f6+ sounded near perfect!

Entry in. I was torn between 2. Literally flipped a coin. Lol. Good luck to everyone!

Finally had a chance to listen to this. Enjoyed the recap of club clash and some of the specific thoughts on drivers.

Entry in...no brainer for me callaway xr16

Can I give a bonus entry to those who enter and say I should win one too?

Dean has spoken! Let me just modify my entry...

Seriously though, what a cool event the Club Clash was. And then to follow it up with these contests?! Put me down for the XR Pro, love seeing how so many skill levels enjoyed the club.

Entry in. I was torn between 2. Literally flipped a coin. Lol. Good luck to everyone!

I was surprised your direction and choice, only based on the event you just got into. :D

I was surprised your direction and choice, only based on the event you just got into. :D

It was the other in the coin flip.

Edit: is it possible to change my choice (if I even get picked lol)

Can I give a bonus entry to those who enter and say I should win one too?

The Dean has spoken?

Dean should win one too

Not sure how that's a win. I thought I put together a nice vacation package with your father.

That PhillyV guy is a smart one

You win a BombTech. It's in the mail.

The only company that makes Mizuno look like a fast shipper. Wait did I say that?

Nice! It should be here by the time my youngest is ready for high school golf

Good luck! Another driver being given away on top of 8 that were given away at Club clash!

Awesome contest!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! It should be here by the time my youngest is ready for high school golf
Maybe those sick blades will be out too... little V can really pull the pin

Back