Contest - Pick Any Driver

Oh my goodness that picture of 441 on Tapatalk just made my day!!! I'll take one of each of those.

Man the srixon sounds like a beast

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Contest - Pick Any Driver

It was...especially the 12* one we hit sunday

Nicknamed, Thor's hammer...

It really sounded good, especially late round

It took longer to look through the thread and find someone else with similar numbers and see what they liked the best than it did listening to the podcast. I was really torn between the XR16 Pro and the F6+. I'm still not sure if I made the right call but looking Kang's input in the ClubClash thread I think I made the right choice.

Great feed back on the event and thanks for contest.

Last edited:
One more day to enter.

Good Luck to everyone who entered!

Im pretty excited to see who wins this contest. With all the info from Club Clash about these drivers it really made for some tough decisions

Tough choice between M1, Cobra F6 +, And XR 16 Pro...I went with the M1.

Entered such an awesome contest by the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been slow on getting this one entered but I'm working on it right now. Really been looking forward to listening to this and hearing more about Club Clash. Was great to follow that thread!

Finally got a chance to listen to the whole podcast and got my entries in! SO much good information. I've listened to these driving to/from work, mowing the lawn and walking the dog. Way better than music...

After just hitting an XR16 Pro for the first time I can see what all the rave reviews were about. Glad I selected it as my choice. Wow.

Finally finding the time to listen to this episode and will be getting my entry in shortly

My choice of driver will actually be a gift to another THP'er as I am very happy with my driver at the moment (although I may take a few swings with it before I hand it over :D)

I chose the Cobra F6+, but wavered. With having the last 3 Callaway drivers I kind of wanted to add a 4th so I could interchange shafts easily.

Really curious about the F6+ though!

I chose the Cobra F6+, but wavered. With having the last 3 Callaway drivers I kind of wanted to add a 4th so I could interchange shafts easily.

Really curious about the F6+ though!
Same here. Huge fan of Cobra and after hearing/reading the thoughts from Club Clash I had to go for it. Fingers crossed!

I'm in. Thanks for the opportunity!

Entry in. I went with the King LTD.

Entry in! After hearing about them talking and doing a little homework, went with the Srixon 355... Good luck everybody!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Finally put together my entry email, and went with the Ping G LS Tec.

In for the win! Killer contest. Hook me up with an F6 Plus!

Back