Raleigh (surrounding areas) Golf 9/20-9/21

Sorry guys but it doesn't look like I will be playing.
My hand just isn't healing fast enough and I don't want to strain it.

AG sorry you wont be joining us. Hopefully the hand starts healing up soon. Hopefully we can do these little weekends a bit more often and also get them growing as well.

It would be nice to schedule a few events like this. Maybe even a state get together or something.

It would be nice to schedule a few events like this. Maybe even a state get together or something.

Would be awesome I know we had one last year that many traveled to from other states as well. I think if we got a central location and enough time out we could get a nice turn out

Lightingbolt and Matt E if you don't mind I have a fourth for us tomorrow. My brother-n-law who is a member at Mill Creek can play with us.

Lightingbolt and Matt E if you don't mind I have a fourth for us tomorrow. My brother-n-law who is a member at Mill Creek can play with us.

Sounds good.

Plan on being there about 9. Got a red ping bag with a white thp towel so look out for me. Oh, I'm a lefty so that should make it easier to spot.

Have a black and light blue sun mountain stand bag. Will throw my line green THP towel on my bag tonight as well so I am easier to spot. I am trying to get there around 9 or so as well.

I'm hoping to be there by 9 or just a little earlier. Have a blue & green Sun Mountain cart bag. Most likely will have a Bridgestone hat on of some color.
Matt, you want be alone since my brother-n-law is a lefty also.
looking forward to tomorrow.

Last edited:
Good luck tomorrow guys! Wish that I could have joined the group as planned.

Thanks and take care of that hand so you will be ready next time.

Back