Creating Your Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Hope to be able to join in on one of the event very soon too. Hopefully the Grandaddy

First time posting in this thread and am intrigued. KBS and Bridgestone chiming in makes it all more interesting.

I Hope to be able to join in on one of the event very soon too. Hopefully the Grandaddy

With 15 a year or so, and quite a few next year, hopefully one works for you. We think we have some special things lined up. For instance TheGauntlet last week was amazing, the THP PGA Championship in a couple of weeks is going to be a blast. The #PersonalDistance event in October is going to be special.

With 15 a year or so, and quite a few next year, hopefully one works for you. We think we have some special things lined up. For instance TheGauntlet last week was amazing, the THP PGA Championship in a couple of weeks is going to be a blast. The #PersonalDistance event in October is going to be special.
Holy cow it's crazy to think there are that many options, so cool to see what THP has become, AWESOME!!!

I'd love to make an event but.......

A. I'm not any good at golf yet
B. I live in the UK
C. I'm terrified of flying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd love to make an event but.......

A. I'm not any good at golf yet
B. I live in the UK
C. I'm terrified of flying

I can answer the first two.
1. That doesnt matter at THP Events.
2. We have had people from all over the world attend THP Events.

As to fear of flying...That one you are on your own, but I suggest a good book or movie.

I can answer the first two.
1. That doesnt matter at THP Events.
2. We have had people from all over the world attend THP Events.

As to fear of flying...That one you are on your own, but I suggest a good book or movie.

B and C are more of a single point I guess!!

I promise if I manage to get over it I will take part in a THP event in a kilt

B and C are more of a single point I guess!!

I promise if I manage to get over it I will take part in a THP event in a kilt

We had that happen 2 years ago too.

It's the only way to golf, IMO.

Enjoying the breezes.

Seeing all of the recent pics of the Morgan cup had me thinking about this one today.
2015 will be epic and the legacy will surely play a huge roll in that...I wanna be apart of it 4 sure!

Where do i sign up???? thats the question that is killing me!

Patience my friend.

Have a feeling it'll be worth it.
I don't even look at this thread. All heck will break loose when something is up. Just waiting for it to happen.

Seeing all of the recent pics of the Morgan cup had me thinking about this one today.
2015 will be epic and the legacy will surely play a huge roll in that...I wanna be apart of it 4 sure!
Count me in, I'll do anything to add to my THP legacy in 2015!

I have a feeling minds will be blown over this!

Yeah I am dying to bring some Arkansas to the THP events in 2015.

Haven't got a chance to respond to Trouter's thread about the 2014 season from behind a keyboard yet, but his thread got me thinking about the THP Legacy and how I feel 2014 really started my THP Legacy and I just want to build on that and be everything this place represents.

Haven't got a chance to respond to Trouter's thread about the 2014 season from behind a keyboard yet, but his thread got me thinking about the THP Legacy and how I feel 2014 really started my THP Legacy and I just want to build on that and be everything this place represents.

You have created an awesome Legacy Jimmy, I can't wait to see you continue to build it.

Legacy is like a Cathedral....it's never finished. You just keep adding to it's beauty.

Legacy is like a Cathedral....it's never finished. You just keep adding to it's beauty.

You are definitely a beauty.

Also, this event... the idea around it and what it could be. .. it's starting to haunt me! I must know.

I think in the coming days/weeks we will start ramping this up a bit.

I think everyone would be ok with that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back