What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best grilled pizza yet.

Wife said we are have tuna casserole, so that sounds good.

A while back they selected my "WHY ME" email story to be the next contestant in the Cecil WHITTAKERS PIZZA STREAKING CONTEST. The rules are you must eat an entire large one topping pizza every day, 7 days / week, miss a day or fail to finish your out. Pizza is free as long as you are streaking.

Tonight will be streak day # 23 , hungry for Italian sausage or bacon. Good spot for streaking, not the type of name you would likely associate with really good pizza, but Cecil Whittakers has great pizza. They have very thin crust and great tomato sauce with just a hint of sweetness, and really good Italian sausage and other toppings. The prior guy bowed out after #38, should be able to beat that number if all goes well. If I had to eat pizza hut doubt if I could do more than 2, papa johns maybe 5 or 6, Dominos maybe 9 or 10.

Wow!

How big are the large pizzas you are eating?

As much as that sounds good (and it does) the calories alone for all those days in a row makes me think I'd gain about 10 lbs a month!

What is the current record for their streak? Good luck with your streak!

a3epaneh.jpg

Just finished eating ham, mac & cheese, lima beans and biscuits. Southern dining at it's finest!

Meatloaf & Mac & Cheese.

Just finished eating ham, mac & cheese, lima beans and biscuits. Southern dining at it's finest!

That sure trumps my Panera Salad and Black Bean Soup in a bread bowl. Although that soup is off the charts good.

Homemade chicken noodle soup and cornbread

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 0
Slow cooked crockpot beef roast

Wow!

How big are the large pizzas you are eating?

As much as that sounds good (and it does) the calories alone for all those days in a row makes me think I'd gain about 10 lbs a month!

What is the current record for their streak? Good luck with your streak!

Thanks,
Large one is 14 inch. The crust is very thin like a cracker so that helps a little on the carbs. First guy quit at 38, I am 2nd one in the deal. I am watching the weight so far put on 4 pounds, need to stop all deserts and will be fine, I think.

Zoe's kitchen. Had shrimp & chicken kabobs and some salad.

My mom is out of town for work, so I picked up my dad and youngest sister and we went to a steak house.

Prime Rib for everyone!

Cream of chicken soup & grilled cheese

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fish 'n' chips at the Blue Moose.

Sauteed lamb chops, potatoes, green beans. Zinfandel on the side. Apple crisp (with ice cream or just... cream...) for dessert. And coffee....

Made dry rubbed pork ribs on the grill with bacon wrapped asparagus and grilled corn in the cob

Pizza. Birthday party pizza.

Pizza, no birthday party though. #nocake

I think my wife is bringing home scallops.

A chicken, bacon, ranch crock pot recipe my better half makes. AMAZING

That sounds insanely good Dave. Seriously.

I left out tator tots. Duh that's like the main ingredient. My bad.

Throw a little hot sauce on it...yessir

I left out tator tots. Duh that's like the main ingredient. My bad.

Throw a little hot sauce on it...yessir

Hot sauce makes everything better.

Fatz Cafe. They are running an "all you can eat ribs" summer special. Haven't eaten all day, so I'm game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back