What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A round for my father and I, and cashed in my scramble prize gift certificates for another 2 boxes of Bridgestones.

#BearTrap

Didn't buy it today but I picked up my newly constructed driver with the Project X shaft I won from THP and a J40 head that I bought from Freddie, I cannot wait to give it a rip.

Not yet. I am heading to Golfsmith tomorrow, so this reminded me that I need to pick one up.
Yeah. I have a soft case and didn't trust it enough to not use a stiff arm. I also removed my adjustable heads and put the heads in my suitcase but I am a bit OCD also.

Yeah. I have a soft case and didn't trust it enough to not use a stiff arm. I also removed my adjustable heads and put the heads in my suitcase but I am a bit OCD also.

I always do the same buddy, you saw, I had like 8 in my carryon on the way home from the MC! HA!

No doubt. I haven't flown with clubs since probably 2000, so I'm sure I'll be nervous the whole flight. If something breaks, I'll just sneak a club from your bag :)

No doubt. I haven't flown with clubs since probably 2000, so I'm sure I'll be nervous the whole flight. If something breaks, I'll just sneak a club from your bag :)
I won't be there. You might be screwed. Haha

Didn't buy it, was an early birthday present from Tera. She is awesome!

nu2yhy5a.jpg

Didn't buy it, was an early birthday present from Tera. She is awesome!

nu2yhy5a.jpg
A great gift! We been talking about that for a while!

A great gift! We been talking about that for a while!

It holds the Bennington like a champ. Now she gets the 3.0

Picked up a dozen Callaway Supersofts.

Picked up a set of KBS tour 90 Reg shafts to put in my j40DPCs. I like the way my recoils feel and perform but sometimes they are just too light (c8 swingweight) and thats with 6g weights installed in the tips. So I figured the slightly heavier steel shaft will help me get a little more weight in the head. I did think about just moving to a heavier weight Recoil but the KBS were pulls and I only paid $60 for 5-pw shafts and for an experiment I didn't want to dish out a few hundred on Recoils.

Pick up a dozen Sixon XV off amazon for $30. Great deal and love the balls

Tee time and tournament entry fee.

Just wanted the clubhead, but ended up buying the entire club with extra stiff shaft. Will have to sell that.

This is what happens when you have spare shafts laying around! I intend to shaft with the Okato Shaft I have

rap2_zps27ae36d1.png

rap1_zps5437ec64.png
rap3_zpsc9d37b9c.png

A lesson and some gripes! Gotta clean the grips before the invitational!

I ordered a set of Sumi-G headcovers.

Last edited:
Just wanted the clubhead, but ended up buying the entire club with extra stiff shaft. Will have to sell that.

This is what happens when you have spare shafts laying around! I intend to shaft with the Okato Shaft I have

rap2_zps27ae36d1.png

rap1_zps5437ec64.png
rap3_zpsc9d37b9c.png

Nice. I wanted one for long time, until I saw the price.

THP store haul was delivered today!

42DA5BFF-3420-4A2D-BE18-676844F24AAE_zpszg0hunoa.jpg

Bought some 2014 B330's for the weekend and a hybrid shaft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back