Week 3 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

Pierce is out, so Bush is back in, sigh.

Now, flex, Wheaton or Hopkins....thoughts anyone?

And YAY for Cameron playing!

I like Hopkins' matchup more. The Giants are terrible. Carolina has a solid D so Wheaton may not find much. Of course, Carolina could forget about him as they shut down Bell and Brown therefore, Wheaton goes off. The latter is definitely true if I had to make that choice.

I say jones but I am a raider fan so take it at face value. I assume the raiders will be playing from behind against the Pats.
He's interesting that's for sure. Monster numbers so far, but does he get Revis all game? I have seen zero of his plays so far, but he seems to be getting no love from anyone. Maybe cuz it's the Raiders and he has a rookie QB. How has he looked? (I'm assuming you've watched since you're a fan)

Now Desean Jackson is probable. What are people in other leagues doing with him?

I like Hopkins' matchup more. The Giants are terrible. Carolina has a solid D so Wheaton may not find much. Of course, Carolina could forget about him as they shut down Bell and Brown therefore, Wheaton goes off. The latter is definitely true if I had to make that choice.

See, that's how I'm leaning too. The Giants do suck, but with Foster out I fear way more targets to Johnson and don't know how many will fall to Hop. Ugh....

Alshon or Avant?

Now Desean Jackson is probable. What are people in other leagues doing with him?

I think you should sit him! :act-up:

Pierce is out so I'm between

Lamar Miller vs KC
Or
Justin Forsett vs CLE

Well, damn! I just realized half my team is on a bye next week.

I haven't even started thinking about bye's, I think I skewed them enough in my draft. I hope. Ugh.

I haven't even started thinking about bye's, I think I skewed them enough in my draft. I hope. Ugh.

I wasn't thinking about it either and they talked about it on what of the FF shows, so I took a look and noticed that next week is a bye heavy week for me.

I finally made up my mind to play Kelce, and now FF Now is talking about Niles Paul. Why is it so damn hard for me to make a decision, ugh!

I wasn't thinking about it either and they talked about it on what of the FF shows, so I took a look and noticed that next week is a bye heavy week for me.

I finally made up my mind to play Kelce, and now FF Now is talking about Niles Paul. Why is it so damn hard for me to make a decision, ugh!

I'd consult with JB and go with what he says. He's batting 1.000 this week

You made me look. Haha

I have 5 on week 10....boo.

I'd consult with JB and go with what he says. He's batting 1.000 this week

That's the whole reason I am second guessing myself. Normally, I know exactly who I am going to play, but after my defense debacle I am second guessing everything.

You made me look. Haha

I have 5 on week 10....boo.

I never look at bye weeks when I am drafting (except for QB I always check that). It sucks when they all fall on the same week. I feel your pain. Well, I will next week haha.

With Desean Jackson in, now I've got Ridley, Hopkins, or James Jones at flex. Vereen is playing, but hurt. Do I trust Ridley and the Pats?

Well, damn! I just realized half my team is on a bye next week.
Hate when happens. Sounds like you've had a strong bench though, as long as you can fill out your lineup...

Pierce is out, so Bush is back in, sigh.

Now, flex, Wheaton or Hopkins....thoughts anyone?

And YAY for Cameron playing!
Eff me

He's interesting that's for sure. Monster numbers so far, but does he get Revis all game? I have seen zero of his plays so far, but he seems to be getting no love from anyone. Maybe cuz it's the Raiders and he has a rookie QB. How has he looked? (I'm assuming you've watched since you're a fan)

Sorry was cutting the grass. He's getting his looks but this says other wise

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411316550.740569.jpg

Is charles in?

Sorry was cutting the grass. He's getting his looks but this says other wise

Yeah there doesn't seem to be any love for him. Maybe warranted, maybe not. In struggling with if I should ride him while he's hot.

With Desean Jackson in, now I've got Ridley, Hopkins, or James Jones at flex. Vereen is playing, but hurt. Do I trust Ridley and the Pats?

I think Ridley could be worth the risk. They are playing Oakland, so they might be up early.

Hate when happens. Sounds like you've had a strong bench though, as long as you can fill out your lineup...

My bench is pretty solid, but it looks like I might be a WR short next week. Might have to make some moves.

My bench is pretty solid, but it looks like I might be a WR short next week. Might have to make some moves.

Maybe a handcuff trade with a Foster owner if Blue shows some promise today.

Back