Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are getting some use! Hopefully you have backups for when they wear out!
At 99 cents a piece, he has TONS. And chews through them in about a week or so.

Hung this up in the big guy's corner this afternoon
03c2c22f3fd975b0fd470ce6e58d160c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hung this up in the big guy's corner this afternoon
03c2c22f3fd975b0fd470ce6e58d160c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have that magnet for my car.

Bedtime!

ve2eputu.jpg

Hahah cookie! He's tired from watching you tile all day

I plan to edit this post with pictures but this morning I said goodbye to one of my best friends. He fought the good fight for the last seven months, befuddling the vets but in the last 24 hours he had no more fight to give and we decided it was time. I will miss you Jake. You were the best first dog anyone could ever ask for. I only had you for 6 of your 13 years but everyday was a blessing with you. You will stay with me forever.

I plan to edit this post with pictures but this morning I said goodbye to one of my best friends. He fought the good fight for the last seven months, befuddling the vets but in the last 24 hours he had no more fight to give and we decided it was time. I will miss you Jake. You were the best first dog anyone could ever ask for. I only had you for 6 of your 13 years but everyday was a blessing with you. You will stay with me forever.

It is so tough. I cried like a baby when we had to do it with ours. Thinking about you. You did the right thing and Jake appreciates it. Hang in there.

JM

Sorry for your loss buddy. But I guarantee you effected his life just as much as he did yours.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

So sorry for your loss Jason.

Man I'm so sorry to hear this.

So sorry to hear this Jason.

Sorry to hear about your pup, Jason.

Badges? We don't need to stinking badges!!!

So sorry to hear about your friend...

So sorry for your loss..

I'm very sorry to hear about Jake, my thoughts are with you man.

I went through the same thing earlier this year and I completely understand the pain. Just remember all the good times, because that's what he's doing right now.

Sorry to hear about Jake. It's so tough that the pets we love are gone so fast.

Hi dad.

nedu8epu.jpg

I think I found #Cookie on the internet
2bcefcc9a2b05e7f32cfaf87c76ae563.jpg

So sorry to hear this man. We've had to say goodbye to 3 of ours the past couple of years, and it's the hardest thing ever. Just remember, you made him as happy as he made you. :)

99fcc392737ed5a7152e55123f69071b.jpg

Fernand is resting after an exhausting night

Possible new foster? Hi Mika....

d2a1e71dd546de9dadb8b085c43c0973_zps0486f0f4.jpg

627a82324aa6e6124e75c02183798405_zps52ca7e6d.jpg

We shall see on Saturday.

JM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back