eb33562f77a8917e7efaabc98cc4fd80.jpg

I thought that's why it's called "all day"

I had a Goose Island Honkers Ale while out in Colorado Springs over the weekend that I enjoyed with some ribs at dinner.

Absolutely delicious Silver Bullet after a long first week back!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410656022.713978.jpg

Yum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At gingerman pub with my lady. Had a revolver blood and honey and a Deschutes fresh squeezed ipa.

Just finished one of these. It was quite good, hoppy without being bitter.

z6BeZXR.jpg

Longhammer IPA. Having a couple waiting for the rain to go away.

Just finished one of these. It was quite good, hoppy without being bitter.

z6BeZXR.jpg

That looks like a Flying Dog beer is that correct? Love all of the beers they make

That looks like a Flying Dog beer is that correct? Love all of the beers they make

You need to go take the tour in Frederick...you won't be disappointed. Good Beer No Sh!t

You need to go take the tour in Frederick...you won't be disappointed. Good Beer No Sh!t
Yeah I would love to do that one of these days.

Shocktop Honeycrisp Applewheat watching the Gators take on the Crimson Tide #ChompChomp

Correct. They've all been great.

New Belguim Blue Paddle Pilsener. Disappointing, actually.

Rapscallion honey ale w lunch today. A great midday beer.

I guess Russian River Brewery is bringing in some new equipment which will shut down their production of their famous Pliny the Elder. So our local brewery, Firestone Walker, will be taking over their draft production for a couple months. I'm pretty excited as Pliny is a fantastic brew and is not available in our area.

Highland Oatmeal Porter. Delicious.

Just settling down for the Packer Vikings game with a Lagunitas IPA. Let's hope the game is as good as the beer.

First time I ever tried one of these and I am more than impressed !

c60308cb945aa9fc1aca1739f3869bef.jpg

Back