DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh the Bridgestone Championship. Yeah I screwed around and wait way way to long to get on the list. My fault. You guys will have a freaking blast

Oh the Bridgestone Championship. Yeah I screwed around and wait way way to long to get on the list. My fault. You guys will have a freaking blast

Along with G$$$ we'll all try to rep the area well.

Well I guess those two will, I'll just be careful in the parking lots. Lots of old lady's down there you know :)

Well I guess those two will, I'll just be careful in the parking lots. Lots of old lady's down there you know :)

What do you mean those two will?

What do you mean those two will?

I've already warned Derek what he has in a partner. But I will bring a great attitude and give it all I have for all 36 holes.

Lots of old ladies and now you're not on my team....my wife! :)

We'll all represent well. I can't wait. One more week.

Absolutely beautiful day here in the DC metro area at Pinecest for some free golf!

Hit em well if you are teeing it up

Absolutely beautiful day here in the DC metro area at Pinecest for some free golf!

Hit em well if you are teeing it up

Wish it were in my day today that is for damn sure

Wish it were in my day today that is for damn sure
Yeah gorgeous out there but the wife is dragging me to some Country Concert tonight.....ugh

Yeah gorgeous out there but the wife is dragging me to some Country Concert tonight.....ugh

Time for a little Boot Scootin! Good times!

Trying to get out tomorrow morning somewhere

Haha yeah not exactly thrilled about it but happy wife happy life......

Hahaha I'm a fan of country music so it sounds great to me

Hahaha I'm a fan of country music so it sounds great to me
Well I will be sure to snap a pic or a little video.

I should be playing golf still......ugh

love me some country music. 20 years ago would have been a different story.

If you guys haven't played Bay Creek you need to. I had a great time out there the both courses were in good shape. Best part was watching my buddy make his first Hole In One.

Just got cleared to head to West Va / Western Md. next weekend with my buddies. Going to crash at my friends parents place, then get up and play Lodestone Saturday! Really looking forward to that - I have a couple friends who played there and said it's a joke it is ranked the #2 course in Md. - they said it blows Bulle Rock away.

Just got cleared to head to West Va / Western Md. next weekend with my buddies. Going to crash at my friends parents place, then get up and play Lodestone Saturday! Really looking forward to that - I have a couple friends who played there and said it's a joke it is ranked the #2 course in Md. - they said it blows Bulle Rock away.
I've heard the same thing about Lodestone. Supposedly phenomenal course, but I guess being in the western outer reaches of the state and the fact that I think a lot of people think/thought it was private. I know I did for a while, probably keep it out of the spotlight.

Of course we'll work it out where and when dude

If you are up for playing hospital hallway putting I'll join you guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back