Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be the jerk and say its not the shafts. I mean that sincerely too. You cant compare the two you are comparing because one is higher lofted and far shorter.

Troof.

I just want his 110 Recoils. :alien:

So does Dean.

I'm bigger, stronger, and meaner than him. Clearly he and I would have to go to Thunderdome to decide.

1.5 men enter, 1 J-man leaves.

Hi Peter

Pondering a trade of my SC100 for a set of Ping Rapture V2 irons.... don't know why... maybe just because of their green accents lol.

Price drops on the Cobra irons, particularly the Baffler XLs, have me wondering what I could sell to raise some cash. I know I shouldn't, but wow those are some great deals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't decide if I'm going with Heaven Wood to 4 hybrid or leave Heaven Wood out and keep 3 and 4 hybrid

Can't decide if I'm going with Heaven Wood to 4 hybrid or leave Heaven Wood out and keep 3 and 4 hybrid
Both...no one will count

Yeah I need to make final decision whether I'm buying a Heavenwood before the PGA National outing or leave two 4w's in my bag. I may be hitting all 3 clubs against each other tomorrow to see if it's worth making the purchase.

No reason though. I think I am going Heaven Wood. Love the forgiveness.
There ya go glad I could help

Plus rumor has it, Prestige Worldwide needs the 3 hybrid for those par 3s.
And 2nd **** on par 4s lol

If your looking at distance I would go Haven if your looking at gaps I would go hybo. $0.02.

Dont lie. Old man golf says wedge wedge.

Wouldnt that depend on the gaps though?

I was thinking you were getting more distance with the Haven and leaving a lager gap to your 4 hybo. If the gaps work for you and the forgiveness is there in the Haven then I would look that way.

Been eying two different drivers for quite some time...

SLDR S and the Covert 2.0. Have hit the Covert more, but really intrigued by the S.

Thoughts on the SLDR S?

SLDR S and the Covert 2.0. Have hit the Covert more, but really intrigued by the S.

Thoughts on the SLDR S?

It's the same as the SLDR, but not adjustable, have you hit it?

For some reason I can't wait to hit the 915 driver.

It's the same as the SLDR, but not adjustable, have you hit it?

Not a ton.. Maybe it was me, but I thought it was more forgiving that the SLDR.

Thoughts on the SLDR S?
Im a fan of the SLDR S. 14* of loft on mine and I find it to be quite a good driver. Cant recall missing too many fairways with it.

Im a fan of the SLDR S. 14* of loft on mine and I find it to be quite a good driver. Cant recall missing too many fairways with it.

So weird. That's more loft than my 3w

For some reason I can't wait to hit the 915 driver.

You and me both. And the fairway. And the hybo.

Not a ton.. Maybe it was me, but I thought it was more forgiving that the SLDR.

Basically the same head. You'll see more spin and lateral forgiveness in the 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back