Answer These 5 Questions

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Would you like to play golf for a few days at one of the finest facilities in the world?
Would you like to test all of the latest and greatest at the nicest facility in the world?
Would you like to be given a bag full of that equipment by one of the best companies in the world?
Would you like to fly across the country, be taken to great restaurants and stay in a wonderful hotel for this?
And would you like to do it with no cost at all?

With The Grandaddy of em all coming up next week, I wanted to post this here.
You will be able to follow along as 12 THPers get to do this very thing next week and live update as it happens.
And in 2016...You COULD experience it for yourself.

I like where this is headed!

Hmm... This sounds like fun.

Heck yes, I would love to do all of this, and I am getting to do it in less than an effing week! Seriously, this is such an amazing opportunity, and that isn't getting lost on me. I am truly blessed.

Would you like to play golf for a few days at one of the finest facilities in the world?
Would you like to test all of the latest and greatest at the nicest facility in the world?
Would you like to be given a bag full of that equipment by one of the best companies in the world?
Would you like to fly across the country, be taken to great restaurants and stay in a wonderful hotel for this?
And would you like to do it with no cost at all?

With The Grandaddy of em all coming up next week, I wanted to post this here.
You will be able to follow along as 12 THPers get to do this very thing next week and live update as it happens.
And in 2016...You COULD experience it for yourself.

and just like that 2016 receives the crown jewel again!

no
no
no
no
no

says no one ever!

I am glad this is coming back in 2016 :)

Uh, yeah.

Well when you put it that way,

My answer remains YES YES YES YES YES

The Grandaddy belt is coming to THP this year!!!!! Watch out #ZooCrew!

Can't wait. Had the time of my life at the first one and it's only been better every year. can't wait to see what's in store for the guys this year and see how it will be bigger and better next year.

Would you like to play golf for a few days at one of the finest facilities in the world? Yes

Would you like to test all of the latest and greatest at the nicest facility in the world? Yes

Would you like to be given a bag full of that equipment by one of the best companies in the world? Yes

Would you like to fly across the country, be taken to great restaurants and stay in a wonderful hotel for this? Yes

And would you like to do it with no cost at all? Yes, no brainer

That would be an absoulute yes to all of the above...Cmon' 2016

Another huge announcement for 2016. The answer to all questions is yes.

looking forward to following along next week.

2.5 years ago before I found THP, if you had told me something like the grandaddy existed, I would have had a hard time believing you because it is so over the top amazing. In less than a week, I get to experience it myself, and I'm at a loss for words how to describe my excitement towards this event. The fact that it is coming back again next year simply adds to that excitement.

Have you seen Harry met Sally?
Oh god!!! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!!!!!

Absolutely YES to all of the questions!

Yes....Yes.... and twice on Sunday

2016 is shaping up nicely!

Best rhetorical questions ever.

Silly questions. I'd travel for less when related to golf!

original

If it means what I think it does, it makes my heart happy. Moreso than many could ever understand.

Uhh ... YES to all of the above! Trip of a lifetime!

YOU LIKE THAT? YOU LIKE THAT?.....said in my best Kirk Cousins voice

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. I look forward to opportunities to get in on it.

Back