The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get out there and play man!!!

I wish I did. But as much as I love golfing, I like sleeping even better, so I took advantage of the 4+ hours of quiet in the house and knocked off a bunch of assignments. I figure that'll get me to be around 10pm this week instead of midnight :)

You ever feel like no one listens to you? Ever feel like you have a grasp but really are so far from that? Ever feel invisible?

Indeed bro but it will pass, Smile and know you're not invisible.

It's here. Going to play PGA National this week....and I am getting sick. Everyone in my house is sick and I have been fine for the whole week. Ugh

Lots of vitamin c and fluids are in my future.

It's here. Going to play PGA National this week....and I am getting sick. Everyone in my house is sick and I have been fine for the whole week. Ugh

Get well buddy!
You got an event to win!

You're the Favourite!

Wind.
Hitting a 190 yd club for a 150 yard shot, and hitting it well.

Only to come up 80 yards short.....

Brutal.

Wind burn...

Why didn't you guys hollar? Had no idea you were in TX this past weekend.

Boo. I'm hoping this is just some ploy to get out of bing the favourite.

Feel better man.

Get well buddy!
You got an event to win!

You're the Favourite!

Boo. I'm hoping this is just some ploy to get out of bing the favourite.

Feel better man.
I wish I was joking. It's not bad yet just can tell it's starting. Sick or nit though I'm still the favorite and will still win. I have to. haha

Sorry to hear that Greg.

That's been one of my fears. I've been OCD like in washing my hands the past week, ha.

Now if SouthWest can just ban all hrs sick people from getting on my flight Thursday, all should be fine.

Keep those fluids going and get healthy buddy!

Nothing like starting a Monday off with talking to the police because your shop was just broken in to.

Nothing like starting a Monday off with talking to the police because your shop was just broken in to.

Oh no dude. How much damage was done (both to the shop and missing gear)?

Oh dude that's awful buddy. Hope they catch the rotten a$$bags

Jesus dude. I really hate people. So sick of people that dont want to work for anything and just want to take what other people have worked for. Sorry buddy.

Sorry to hear that Beags, hopefully they find the a-hole

Oh no dude. How much damage was done (both to the shop and missing gear)?
Cut through the locks on the back door, took one high end bike. Knew exactly what they were after, apparently, nothing else was touched.

People suck. So sorry to hear that War.

Damn Ryan, hope they catch the guy.

Hate to hear it Ryan, things could be alot worse than just one bike, but I'm sure that one bike will set ya'll back quite a bit.

There is little in this world I hate as much as thieves. Sorry buddy, that's horrible.

There is little in this world I hate as much as thieves. Sorry buddy, that's horrible.
Just a pain in the ass to deal with. Insurance will cover the loss, but all the hoops I have to jump through now will be time consuming and miserable.

Sorry Ryan to hear that happened to you. It is such a horrible, horrible feeling and I hope they are able to catch the person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back