Week 12 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Need a catch by Sanders on this drive and 16 yards. Could help me get away with some coaching mistakes. Shouldn't even have been close. Come on Brock!
There you go!

Need a catch by Sanders on this drive and 16 yards. Could help me get away with some coaching mistakes. Shouldn't even have been close. Come on Brock!

There ya go. Big catch by Sanders there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Brock!

Now they can't let Brady back on the field.
Big time penalty! 1 min! And they score too quick...

Big time penalty! 1 min! And they score too quick...
Lot of time for Brady. Just need him to not get more than 2 fantasy points on this drive.

Well crap. Now Sanders needs to outscore Brady in OT. 1 pt lead.

Well gronk getting hurt is devastating my the pats and my fantasy team but it looks like gronk got me enough points to win 121-120.5

I can't believe that I have 120.5 and loose like this. ugh. Good match up I really thought I was going to win.

I can't believe that I have 120.5 and loose like this. ugh. Good match up I really thought I was going to win.

I know, I was sweating it out. Especially since I left CJ Anderson on the bench.

I know, I was sweating it out. Especially since I left CJ Anderson on the bench.

When I saw Fitzgerald and Gronk waiting I knew I was going to need some good fortune to pull it out. Sucks that Gronk is hurt for ya.

No thanks to thomas i now need 5 and 10 points respectively from allen tomorrow to win my other 2 leagues

33 point lead. I'm done and he has some Baltimore RB. I feel safe in saying that I'm headed to 8-4 now

White, Lafell and Davis needed to get 16 pts for me to win. And I left CJ Anderson on the bench, ugh...

Well CJ Anderson just gave me a shot. Just need 9.5 from Benjamin tomorrow night

I thought I screwed up by leaving almost 75 points on the bench. Turns out I got lucky to have my opponent leave 110 points on his bench.

After Gurley and Forte put up a combined 7pts and then Maclin going off for 26.5 for GregDan I really thought I was done. But I was able to pull out the win thanks to big games from Gronk, Landry and the Panthers Defense.

Having Gronk get hurt stings a lot, but I did pick up Chandler last week juuuuust in case something happened to Gronk, so at least I have him as an option if the need be.

Moving to 9-3 feels good!

Woke up to a ton of points from CJ Anderson - when I went to bed I was down a point, but I'll win comfortably this week with Barnidge still to go tonight. That's the first game where Anderson looked anything like he did last year. Not expecting 30 a game, but if I can get a solid 10 from him I've got a chance to keep it going. Move to 9-3 on the year, but there's a ton of competition in League 1.

Dropping to 9-3. Big loss for me this week, but thankfully I've got a cushion. If Freeman comes back OK I'll be in decent shape, not expecting Edelman any time soon though.

Over/Under on Javorious Allen being held to 17.5 or less? Pretty please.

Week 12 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Over/Under on Javorious Allen being held to 17.5 or less? Pretty please.

While I have Allen in THP league, however I am going against him in another. I need 12 or less from him to take the outright #1 seed in that league.

I'll second that pretty please...

Officially eliminated. Lost to a 0-11 team as well :beat-up:

And to make matters worse, in my pick 'em league my 3 game lead dropped to a one game deficit. Horrendous weekend all around.

Looks like the loss streak will get snapped and I'll move to 8-4 after tonight. More importantly, my team scored well for that tie-breaker situation should it occur.

I'm getting my second loss of the season. Put in the wrong defense and didn't have a few guys do much so just have to look at next week and hope to turn it around.

Hanging on for dear life only up about 18 heading into tonight. Should be a nail bitter

Looks like the loss streak will get snapped and I'll move to 8-4 after tonight. More importantly, my team scored well for that tie-breaker situation should it occur.

Hoping to be tied with you after tonight.....but even after putting up 112 this week you'll still have around a 100 point lead on me in a tiebreaker.

Back