Should I buy Adidas 4.0 Golf Shoes?

sasha23

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello, guys. I'm a fresh here and going to to buy my first golf shoes. Previously, I used to wear ordinary footwear, and was unsatisfied by it. After dozens of reviews, decided to buy Adidas. What can you say? Does anybody here wear them? Share your experience, please, or recommend another good model. Thanks in advance!

They make a good shoe. If you like the style, they fit your budget and more importantly are comfortable when trying in, I say go for it.

If they are comfortable to wear then go for it. Personally I can't wear Adidas because of the design round the ankle but don't let that stop you

I prefer Puma because of how they fit me

Not sure what to say here. My favorite shoes right now are PUMA Titan Tour Ignite and Ignite Spikeless. Others have different thoughts. Do you have the ability to try on shoes before buying them?

Not sure what to say here. My favorite shoes right now are PUMA Titan Tour Ignite and Ignite Spikeless. Others have different thoughts. Do you have the ability to try on shoes before buying them?

JB hits the nail on the head....again

When it comes to everything in life, there is no 'best' for anything, it is all a matter of personal preference

To put it another way - What is the best car? What is the best movie ever made?
Everyone will have their own opinion based on what they like

Go try as many shoes on as you can and find the best ones for you

I personally love Adidas golf shoes and to me are the most comfortable shoe( the shoes with the boost technology). If you can try on other brands I would suggest that because everyone is different but if you have no store around Adidas makes a darn good shoe.

I absolutely love the Adidas Tour 360 golf shoes and have had 3 or 4 pairs of them. I also have their spikeless Adicross III which I like too.
Both types are comfortable and always one of the best looking shoes IMO.

I've really enjoyed my time with the Adidas Adipower Boost. Super comfortable. Definitely try to find whatever pair you're looking at in a store and trying them on first.

Not sure, I'm going to buy online...

First off :welcome:

I think if you are buying online you might want to buy a half size larger, adidas seems to run a bit tight for me. Of course I am a fairly big guy too so that may play into it.

I wear adicross tour's and love them! Best shoe ive ever had.

Not sure, I'm going to buy online...

you can buy online no problem but make sure that A- your try them on before buying or B- you buy from a place when you can easily return them if they don't fit well.

most of the major companies are making great shoes, the question is will it fit you. if you are going to walk 18 or 36 holes in a day, you better have a shoe that fit you perfectly.

You're getting good advice here.

Shoes are like pizza. Personal preference matters most.

Even if you don't buy you shoes there, check out any shoes you intend to buy at Amazon. They should have a lot of information on the particular model you are looking at - not only whether it tends to be smaller or larger, but how it fits across the foot.

These are my shoes, which I like very much, but click the box next to Fit to get a lot of information. If you put in good data, I think you will find their recommendations and guidance to be very accurate.

http://www.amazon.com/adidas-Tour36...=1461762179&sr=8-1&keywords=adidas+tour+360+x

Goes without saying that unless you're getting a great price, you should buy from a place that has a good return policy.

Should I buy Adidas 4.0 Golf Shoes?

I'm a big fan of Adidas footwear. My golf shoes are Adidas as are the majority of my trainers. Comfortable and look great as far as I'm concerned. As others have said, you should try them on first.

Back