2014 Ryder Cup Contest & Official Thread - Two Bushnell Tour V3 Rangefinders

Oh look...more images of the countryside and a bit of useless commentary from Johnny and Monty. I've only seen one non-Par 3 tee shot all morning.

This is driving me crazy too. Especially in foursomes when there are so few shots hit. Why can't they just show all of them?

This is driving me crazy too. Especially in foursomes when there are so few shots hit. Why can't they just show all of them?

My only option right now is to watch it on the Ryder Cup app on my phone. I'm getting very very little action and more just showing the scoreboard and listening the Michael Breed and some other guy commentating. This is ridiculous.

Think of how different Phil's career would have been if he made half the short putts he has missed

Dayuuuuummmm these near miss putts are driving me up the wall! I don't think the Euros are playing better than us however they sure are dropping more putts.

US putters went cold on the back 9. Ugh.

Big swede wins again!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ebbs and flows of the Ryder Cup. 30 mins ago, the US are on a charge, half an hour later, olé olé olé rings out! Awesome!!!

I stick by what I said after round 1. The rookies should have been in there instead of Mickelson and Bradley.

I stick by what I said after round 1. The rookies should have been in there instead of Mickelson and Bradley.

Hind sight is 20/20 but I have to say I agree with you. If they lose it will be a subject for some time

What a terrible putt by Mahan, geez I can do that.

Geez I hope Jimmy " Get ya Some" Walker and Fowler can hang on and win this match. I've been cheering the USA on without sleep since night before last night. I can make it, I can make it, I can make it :bulgy-eyes:

Rickie you effin beauty!

Fowler hitting a home run with that beauty :bomb:

Rickie Fricken Fowler..... amazing.

Hind sight is 20/20 but I have to say I agree with you. If they lose it will be a subject for some time

It's hard to see why Spieth and Reed didn't go back out after playing so well. Hopefully they'll be out twice tomorrow and we won't see Furyk and his awful record again until singles.

I saw the fairway come out and my first thought was "uh oh". I guess that was unfounded.

It's hard to see why Spieth and Reed didn't go back out after playing so well. Hopefully they'll be out twice tomorrow and we won't see Furyk and his awful record again until singles.

I don't see Phil and Keegan playing in the AM and I see the rookies steam rolling in the AM. I still think the U.S. wins in the end

I totally agree with this, they were hot and provided some energy. Afternoon rounds are blah.

That was an incredible shot by Fowler. Even the announce team was "what"!

I don't see Phil and Keegan playing in the AM and I see the rookies steam rolling in the AM. I still think the U.S. wins in the end

You and I think alike good buddy :thumb:

Nothing like having a crowd follow you

Back