Srixon Z 545 & Z 745 Driver Preview

Nope, just the stock stiff

Interesting...Maybe next time I will have to give it a swing. How would you characterize the 545 head? Low/Mid Spin? Where have you noticed the most forgiveness?

Just when I think these new drivers coming out would suit my game, I play a round like today when I go 9 for 10 in fairways with it and it's super long for me still. Driver pondering over once again thanks to the 745.

Just when I think these new drivers coming out would suit my game, I play a round like today when I go 9 for 10 in fairways with it and it's super long for me still. Driver pondering over once again thanks to the 745.

Which shaft?

Still the Kuro....haven't found the adapter yet but I have a funny feeling that the Z Star adaptors on Ebay are the same ones being used on the 545/745's.

Srixon doesn't hoard them like some companies it seems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was just thinking this

The Euro 545 came in today, going to try it tomorrow on the range and course with the stock X flex shaft and the Rogue out of my 745. The weight kit kit did not make it though Customs but the wrench did. I saw a picture of the wrench, kit and bag before it was put in the box so I think it was there to start with, oh well.

Will post a pic from tapatalk.

Should be fun to move the weights around and see what happens.

When I ever get back out there I'm going to put the 3 gram in mine to see what happens

I've been wondering what sort of tool I may need to find to remove the front weight. The tinkerer never quits

I've been wondering what sort of tool I may need to find to remove the front weight. The tinkerer never quits

I've thought about that a bit - wonder if I'd be able to get it a bit more draw biased without changing the swingweight too much.

I've thought about that a bit - wonder if I'd be able to get it a bit more draw biased without changing the swingweight too much.

Supposedly if we go with the 3 gram weight in the one that comes out, it should help with this.

Have optiforce driver and 4 wood control is good but missing distance
Hit my friends srixons and been trying the clubs myself
Love the 3 wood which I can hit past my optiforce driver and a controlled draw having issues with the driver which I am tending to often leave a little right .
The few ones I have got to keep on line have flown past the 3 wood
The 3 wood has Miyazaki blue shaft
Tried it in driver did not work but better results with the kuro Kage
Any ideas as the ones I hit well we're intoxicating feel it needs more adjustment

Have optiforce driver and 4 wood control is good but missing distance
Hit my friends srixons and been trying the clubs myself
Love the 3 wood which I can hit past my optiforce driver and a controlled draw having issues with the driver which I am tending to often leave a little right .
The few ones I have got to keep on line have flown past the 3 wood
The 3 wood has Miyazaki blue shaft
Tried it in driver did not work but better results with the kuro Kage
Any ideas as the ones I hit well we're intoxicating feel it needs more adjustment

The feel is powerful when struck well. It makes you want to mash it again.

For those of you who have hit the 545, how are the misses low on the face?

This is one head I just couldn't get going for me, was talking to Dean about it last night a bit. Really any of the wood line.

Love the looks, wanted them to work, but for me there's just better options.

For those of you who have hit the 545, how are the misses low on the face?

Not my usual miss, but ended up low on the face a number of times. I found it pretty good in terms of retaining space there. In fact, the 545 is among the best in terms of speed retention of any driver I've tried. It's direction that I've had the most issue with it.

Anyone know if the Z tuning weights work with the Cleveland Classic XL Custom? They look the same and I want to change weights in my classic but they don't sell them anymore.

Back