WTB: 4-PW SteelFiber i110cw (std length)

codybwallace

Reaction score
Handicap
Let me know what you have. I have really wanted to try these. If they happen to connected to a set of Z 745s, I wouldn't be upset.

Edit: Stiff Flex

Last edited:
i have i95cw r flex in a set of i25s i would be willing to sell for cheaper than you can buy the shafts.

Sorry. I forgot to mention I need stiff flex. Thank you though.

Let me know what you have. I have really wanted to try these. If they happen to connected to a set of Z 745s, I wouldn't be upset.

Edit: Stiff Flex

I hit that setup in a simulator last weekend. Smooth as butter. Plus, picked up about 15 yards.

Sorry. I forgot to mention I need stiff flex. Thank you though.

well, they do play stiff to flex. buy them. pretty please! i've been trying to unload these d@mn things forever!

well, they do play stiff to flex. buy them. pretty please! i've been trying to unload these d@mn things forever!

And I keep coming up with excuses not to buy them. I should just buy them. Hahahahaha.

And I keep coming up with excuses not to buy them. I should just buy them. Hahahahaha.

hell yes you should! you have a birthday coming up, i have a birthday coming up. it would be perfect!

Whoa I have a set sitting in the garage attached to some J33CB heads. Let me see if it's 4-Pw tonight.
These are way too stout for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back