Michigan hackers, check in here

Nice shooting this weekend guys! Sounds like you several of you guys played well this weekend. I unfortunately cannot say the same. It was gorgeous though.

Nice shooting this weekend guys! Sounds like you several of you guys played well this weekend. I unfortunately cannot say the same. It was gorgeous though.

Where'd you end up playing? Wish I could have made it happen. Need to get rid of this one round of golf per weekend rule my wife has enforced. I'm sure you were still tagging your tee ball.

Where'd you end up playing? Wish I could have made it happen. Need to get rid of this one round of golf per weekend rule my wife has enforced. I'm sure you were still tagging your tee ball.
We played shepards hollow. Had a few nice tee shots, really enjoying the yellow Hzrdus , but overall not a good round. Thankfully had a few THPers to keep me company and had an enjoyable time.

I'm pretty excited to get a few rounds in with some THPers this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty excited to get a few rounds in with some THPers this weekend

Should be a great time, can't wait!

Ok everyone!
Got 3 spots available at coyote preserve in Fenton this Saturday 10:42 tee time.

Let's get out and Play! I know a few #THPRegionalRivalry guys are attending, please come help us prep!

#BeatOhio

Ok everyone!
Got 3 spots available at coyote preserve in Fenton this Saturday 10:42 tee time.

Let's get out and Play! I know a few #THPRegionalRivalry guys are attending, please come help us prep!

#BeatOhio

FYI,,There was talk of playing multiple formats. So we may or may not be playing our own ball.

Ok everyone!

#BeatOhio

Sorry guys can't make it Saturday. Playing in a tourney. Its a 2-man scramble, so that kind of counts as RR prep for a non-team member right? Will see most of you in Ohio next weekend. Playing a round with both Slice and MusicMaster, so we can talk some prep and formats etc. Should be fun.

Sorry guys can't make it Saturday. Playing in a tourney. Its a 2-man scramble, so that kind of counts as RR prep for a non-team member right? Will see most of you in Ohio next weekend. Playing a round with both Slice and MusicMaster, so we can talk some prep and formats etc. Should be fun.
We gotta get some prep in. Heck, you've got an event before us, why not just stick around! ? :alien:

http://www.coyotepreserve.com/scorecard/

Check out how the Gold rating & slope vs. the White. Probably a typo.
I am assuming we are playing the blues Saturday.. 72.4/138 - 6580 yards..
Boulder Creek is 69.9 - 128 - 6457 from Whites..

Hope to see 2 full 4somes out there on Saturday!!!

http://www.coyotepreserve.com/scorecard/

Check out how the Gold rating & slope vs. the White. Probably a typo.
I am assuming we are playing the blues Saturday.. 72.4/138 - 6580 yards..
Boulder Creek is 69.9 - 128 - 6457 from Whites..

Hope to see 2 full 4somes out there on Saturday!!!
Wish I could make it. But no can do with a 1pm game.

Ok everyone!

#BeatOhio

Gonna see if I might be able to make this work. I know, shocker.

Michigan has guys in Gauntlet, Cure and RR! Everyone needs some prep. I hear coyote preserve is a great course. I wish I could make it but its a bad Saturday for me. After next weekend its game on! Hit em straight and long fellas!

We gotta get some prep in. Heck, you've got an event before us, why not just stick around!  :alien:

Wish I could make it both days. Have to hit the road right after the second saturday round to get home. Pushing the limits with the wife these days being gone all day for that and then for 3 days for the Cure event mid-may.

My prep is coming along nicely, most notably getting my handicap up 2 full pts back to where it should be. You'll be giving me shots soon :) Of all things my putting has been ice cold so far. Think my putter knows its being replaced by a Cure in a month so its being a jerk.

Last edited:
Michigan hackers, check in here

Ok everyone!

#BeatOhio

1. Wyzguy
2. Solid5112
3. MusicMaster
4. Michigan Slice
5. Jrex
6. Rozo22
7. Bullfrog W/ his donut

Last edited:
Ok everyone!

#BeatOhio

Wish I could, but Courtney has the day claimed already. Hoping to get out on Sunday myself.

Excited guys!

Ugh, this is killing me. For multiple reasons.

Back