The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Baker channels his inner Trevor Knight.

Dammit.

Tack on another 7 for Michigan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm liking what I'm seeing out of this UofH team. A lot of grit and passion playing. We haven't had this in a while and I attribute it to the new coaching staff.

Hell yah Iowa !!!

Interesting game next week between Northwestern/Michigan.

Whew, Wisconsin won't have to worry about making the B1G title game and getting crushed by tOSU or MSU

Hell. Yes.

Eric freaking Striker!

The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Wow one of the Texas players was tweeting at halftime during this beating.

That's unacceptable .

Edit : retweeting people asking him and Malik Jefferson to transfer to a&m.

WHOOOO! TD on the fumble return stands!

Thank goodness because I cannot effing stand West Virginia.

It makes sense. Does Strong have the support of the school and boosters to do the clean up and build the program back up?

Probably not. The AD who hired him was recently fired, and CS didn't receive unanimous support when he was hired to begin with.

What will be funny is if they bring Mack back as AD.

Although, I've had about enough of Brady Quinn commentating.

The Hawks made Stave look like a chump... that definitely wasn't as physical of a Wisconsin offense as I've come to expect from that program

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I hear what you are saying. But HCs can be a reflection of the administration too. We saw similar things elsewhere. It's Texas, they'll be back.

That is truly how we feel at UGA with Michael Adams and we are glad he and Damon Evans are gone with the wind. I believe things are looking up in Athens for the long run.

So. Many. Stupid. Penalties.

Hell yes. INT!

NOW RUN THE EFFING BALL!

Checking out now to watch the UGA/Bama battle.

Hell yes. INT!

NOW RUN THE EFFING BALL!

Can't believe OU doesn't have 100 yards rushing yet ... AND we had a run of 40+.

I knew the Air Raid would lead to this but ... Perine and Mixon are studs.

Can't believe OU doesn't have 100 yards rushing yet ... add we had a run of 40+.

I knew the Air Raid would lead to this but ... Perine and Mixon are studs.

You do realize its clear that no one on that o-line can block, right?

You do realize its clear that no one on that o-line can block, right?

I'm on the East Coast. I get to watch USC/Mizzou and Bama/UGa. Sixteen rushing plays seems like they're not even trying to run ... I guess it's because they can't run. Is Ty back yet?

I'm on the East Coast. I get to watch USC/Mizzou and Bama/UGa. Sixteen rushing plays seems like they're not even trying to run ... I guess it's because they can't run. Is Ty back yet?

Yes. But NO ONE can block. Zero push up front all year long, they're young and it shows.

ANOTHER pick for OU!

Yes. But NO ONE can block. Zero push up front all year long, they're young and it shows.

Well hope they get it sorted out soon. Would be nice to be able to reliably ice games at the end, plus keep teams honest.

Well Georgia is trying to give three points away.

That third down pass play saved that drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back