Hi from Yorkshire

THE_Liam

Reaction score
Handicap
None yet
Hi everyone!

Started playing golf about 4 months ago and I'm fully hooked on it now. Played rugby league since I was old enough to run and pass a ball but after a few knee operations over the last few years, a mounting concussion count and a job that doesn't look kindly on me turning up with black eyes on a Monday morning I decided to give it up, and golf has filled the void really well, even feel like I'm still part of the team as a few of my old rugby team mates play.

I try get out on the course once a week minimum, there are a lot of good pay and play courses round here so I'm just enjoying playing as many as I can just now and trying not to embarrass myself too much!

Signed up on here to try and learn a bit more about technique, at the moment I'm just imitating what my mates do without any real knowledge of how and why they do what they do, so it'll be good to learn a bit more of that.

Cheers,

Liam

Welcome to THP Liam!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Cheers lads :curl-lip:

Welcome to THP...you're gonna like it here. I do!

From one new player to another, welcome to THP!

Welcome Liam...you'll enjoy the scrub!

Welcome to THP...you're gonna like it here. I do!

Hope so, looks great. I have noticed there aren't many Brits here but that could be handy, me and my lass are planning a trip to the states next year and I might have to get a sly round in while I'm over, would be good to find out where's good.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

Welcome

Hope so, looks great. I have noticed there aren't many Brits here but that could be handy, me and my lass are planning a trip to the states next year and I might have to get a sly round in while I'm over, would be good to find out where's good.

Your travels will surely be met with willing and able fellow hackers! Just give your intended destination of local hackers a shout and we can set you up for a round.

Your travels will surely be met with willing and able fellow hackers! Just give your intended destination of local hackers a shout and we can set you up for a round.

Sounds good that. Can't decide where though, she wants California but I fancy Massachusetts because I've got distant family there I'd like to stay with for a few days.

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Nice to meet you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP Liam!!!

Welcome to THP Liam!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP Liam!

Welcome to THP!