Votes: 23 15.4%
  • Par 4s

Votes: 21 14.1%
  • Par 5s

Votes: 74 49.7%
  • Equally awful across the board

Votes: 31 20.8%

• Total voters
No idea. I would say par 5s but I seem to have an unfortunate ability to find trouble on them right now.

Par 5's. I'm long enough with my irons \ hybrid that I can recover from a shorter drive or one less than stellar shot

I have to go back and check for average over par, but I know I get more birdies on Par 5's. However, I also have more "others" on par 5's as well.

Probably par 3's.

Probably par 5s. I can get close to the green in 2 on all 5 of ours so that gives me a better shot at birdie or par. Sometimes though it does get a bit harder from the trees haha.

As of now I play the par4's much better than other holes the majority of my birdies come on par 4's

According stat tracker: 4.7 on par 5's, 4.4 on par 4's and 3.5 on par 3's.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Lately par 4's, long or short. Putting the ball in the fairway and making a reasonable approach has lead to good scores

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Definitey Par 3's for me. As a higher handicap, it's tough for me to put three good shots in a row together on a par 5.

Par 5's...much less pressure on one single shot.

Par 5 without a question.

Par 5s for sure. Best chance at birdie and better chance to atone for any mistakes if they happen.

The extra shot makes all the difference in the world....get within 100 in 2...wedge on and 2 putt for par

Looking at my hcp and score vs par average it says or 5's... And makes sense, gives me a shot to recover my bad drive on and still make par

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Par 4s for me. I struggle with irons from the tee box, so par 3s give me trouble. Par 5s require 3 good shots for me to get on in regulation. One good shot on a par 4 seems to do more for me than on other holes.

5's than 3's/ I honestly don't know and have never played with or seen anyone whose answer could be 4's

Traditionally I'm better on par 5's. However so far this year I'm a bit better on par 3's. 3.83 scoring average on par 3's where I'm over a full stroke over par on 5's and 4's this year.

I would say right now par 5s, because I can still make up a bad tee shot and layup to a good number with a punch out most of the time. Later in the season I would say par 3s, irons clicking more and short game around the greens usually clicking further into the season for a greater chance of up and down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Par 5's, easily.

I've got the length so that on most par 5's its a legit option to go for it, or at least put myself with a nice partial wedge into the green.

Right now par 3s, unless I'm in the fairway, in which case its par 5s. However, that is pretty rare for me, so I voted accordingly...

Back