Votes: 23 15.4%
  • Par 4s

Votes: 21 14.1%
  • Par 5s

Votes: 74 49.7%
  • Equally awful across the board

Votes: 31 20.8%

• Total voters
Par 5's for me ... I have an extra shot, so to speak, to get back on track.

I feel like par 5's are my best holes right now

Currently nothing...averages
par 3---4.0
par 4---5.2
par 5---5.8

Par 3's and par 5's are about equal according to Golflogix. Par 4's are drastically much worse. I guess hitting three good shots in a row is just not in my bag most days.

Par 5's for me. Last weekend I totally screwed up my drive on a couple par 5's and was able to par them. Just can't do that on a par 3 or 4.

Par 3's oddly enough. I average 3.2 on par 3's compared to 5.1 on par 4's and 5.6 on par 5's.

Most of my birdies come from par 4s to be honest, if it's a short one I can usually nail it.

Par 5s by far. Can often times still recover from a bad shot and still have a good crack at par or even birdie. Most times shouldn't be hitting more than a short iron into the green as well. More and more courses are making par 3's 200 yards long, and I find those are often the hardest holes.

I wanna be paired in a 2 man team or scramble with these guys that score better on par 3's than par 5's. Last year I really improved my par 3 scores and I am still horrible. Like Lions81 said above though... My home course has some long par 3's -170-190-215-230.. They will get ya..

No doubt that I score better and look forward to par 5s. Score better because of my distance and can get to the green in two in most cases.

Par 5's leave a little more room for error and a couple are reachable in 2 for me on my home track. I still voted for equally awful however.

Par 3s. Most times I can be on the tee with a club I have confidence in.

Par 5's for sure. I can make a bad shot and still make par without needing an outstanding shot. Average birdie putt on 5's is much shorter than the others. 1 good shot and I have a great chance for birdie and 2 good shots I have a chance for eagle with as close to a guaranteed birdie as you can get.
Last 100 average
Par 5's: 4.9
Par 4's: 4.4
Par 3's: 3.5

So far this year. My par 5 scoring has been strong. But, last year's #'s were pretty equal

2015 (23 rounds): Par 3 - 3.6, Par 4 - 4.5, Par 5 - 5.5
2016 (7 rounds): Par 3 - 3.44, Par 4 - 4.62, Par 5 - 5.05

Current stats (YTD) say:
Par 3: 4.3
Par 4: 5.4
Par 5: 6.5

Currently a bogey-and-a-half golfer.

I would have guessed par 5s. The stats are painful and say equally awful.

Par 3: 4.5
Par 4: 5.8
Par 5: 6.7

Last Month: Par 3- 4.0, Par 4- 4.9, Par 5- 6.3
Last Year: Par 3- 3.9, Par 4- 5.0, Par 5- 6.3

Evidently, I need to work on par 5 scoring!!

Not that I'm a long hitter but I just like hitting long shots on Par 5's and long Par 4's.

All of my birdies have been on par 4s. Most of my pars have been on par 4s. Most of my bogeys have been on par 4s. My worst holes have been par 5s. I've had more DB on par 3s than pars.

Par 5s, Par 3s then Par 4s.

I would have guessed par 5's as I expect to birdie every par 5. Stats from my last 59 rounds bare this out - Par 5's 4.7, Par 4's 4.2, Par 3's 3.3

Equal across the board. I can do just as well or poor on them all. Length and how Im playing mean more than what par the hole is.

I think I'm slightly better on par 5s. Par 3s are next, followed by par 4s.

I voted par 5's, it seems like I can get away with a bad shot and still have a chance at par.

I've had my best rounds when scoring best on the par 3's. A couple of times I've par'd all 5 and once had two birdies, two pars and a bogey for a -1 total...

I guess the scores seem to average out moreso on the 4's and 5's with more shots...

Back