I do not but I hear.... Everyone Loves Ramen.

Im a fan of even the cheap stuff, about twice a year Ill get the craving and down a 6 pack of the beef over a week and then Im done.

Dont believe i have

I cook them, pour off all the water THEN add the flavor packet. Douse it with hot sauce and eat.

I haven't had any in a while, but it would certainly work in a pinch.

Can't remember the last time I did but I'm not saying I wouldn't.

Here's a question is it pronounced..

"RAY-MEN"

or

"RAH-MEN"
Growing up, we called it Saimin. They are actually different.

I cook them, pour off all the water THEN add the flavor packet. Douse it with hot sauce and eat.

This is how I do it, minus the hot sauce....
Might have to try That!

I no longer eat the high school package. I get mine from the Asian market. I cook them in organic chicken stock, with shaved chicken or pull chicken, scallions and a hole egg at the end. Top with soy sauce

I no longer eat the high school package. I get mine from the Asian market. I cook them in organic chicken stock, with shaved chicken or pull chicken, scallions and a hole egg at the end. Top with soy sauce

That sounds fantastic.

Like others have said, I'm a fan of "real" ramen - but I won't have the packaged stuff. The exception will be when I'm stuffed up, I'll sometimes get the spicy chicken bowl.

I have never tasted them. I don't think they made them back when I was in college. :act-up:

That sounds fantastic.

Like others have said, I'm a fan of "real" ramen - but I won't have the packaged stuff. The exception will be when I'm stuffed up, I'll sometimes get the spicy chicken bowl.

I buy the chicken stock at Costco. Comes in jar and is so flavorful

Weird tidbit about me... I like them raw. Crush them up, put the seasoning on them and eat them uncooked.

Weird tidbit about me... I like them raw. Crush them up, put the seasoning on them and eat them uncooked.

That's very Asian of you. I do that too. A high sodium snack!

I actually learned this from a Cambodian friend back in Elementary School.

Nope, I hate them actually. Thanks college.

I used to do this a ton.

Now I'll have the noodles with a hint of the flavouring with no water. Fast and easy meal to hold me over.

I eat legit Ramen, but the store bought little packages are miserable. Way too much sodium for me.l

Real Ramen, definitely. The package that you find for like 29 cents. Not anymore.

^^^^ This, San Diego has a fantastic place called Underbelly - I try to hit it up whenever I'm in town.

Absolutely not!

I find them disgusting

They're tasty and I used to eat them a bunch....but I haven't had one in years....probably 10. Not good health-wise.

If i want an Asian noodle soup, i'll go get some Pho from a local Vietnamese restaurant we like.

Back