2016 Cleveland Short Game Shoot Out

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Cleveland Golf has a heritage when it comes to the short game and #Own125 and this year is the 1st annual THP Cleveland Short Game Shoot Out. Below you will find all of the details that can be shared of this amazing day with Cleveland Golf and their equipment.

When & Where
August 20th
Prairie View Golf Club
Carmel, IN

Details
Seven Lucky THPers and MikeDean441 will take part in the inaugural Cleveland Short Game Shoot Out which is a day unlike any other. The day begins at the golf course in a meeting room with breakfast served while you meet the team from Cleveland Golf and they give you the full run down on their pre-release goods, and you get the gear in hand before any other golfers out there.

Then it's off to the private short game area of the course where each golfer will compete in a variety of team challenges for awesome prizes with the pre-release golf equipment. From there it is 18 holes with lunch served on the course and there will be 3-4 different challenges setup on specialty holes in which #Own125 will be in effect.

Then it's off to dinner with the group after a long day of education, testing and a fun round of golf. And oh yeah, you get to keep the gear and have it in hand before it hits stores.

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2016 Albatross Club membership which goes to help animal shelters and pets in need around the country. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Cost & What's Included
Cost for all is $299
Round of Golf at Prairie View
Unlimited Range Balls
Pre-Release Equipment
Srixon Golf Balls
All Meals
Incredible Prizes
SWAG SWAG SWAG

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for.

Participants
mikedean441
gmiller598
e1iterate
cpljohnst
cbaker2882
SnickerDog
Nappy
wgist87

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the more "unique" events of the year, but man thats going to be a really awesome day, cant wait!

Yep yep! Can't wait to sign up for this one!

Sounds like a really cool event. Will have to check the calendar to see if it's in the cards or not

I am very pumped for this event. I love Cleveland Wedges and I'd love to get the call for this one! Sign up marked on my calendar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This sounds amazing. And flights from BOS are really cheap that weekend. Ponder engaged.

Sounds awesome, probably won't be able to make it but look forward to following along!

YES! Cannot wait for this one. If 441 says it unique it will defiantly be one heck of an event!

Sounds like it is going to be an absolute blast and such a great course as well!

June 7th is marked on the calendar.

This looks awesome! Hope to get the nod into this!!

Well shoot that sounds amazing, short game, i love short game challenges

Saving the date!!!!

Hoping this will be my first event I participate in!! Sounds like a lot of fun to be had. Thanks THP and Cleveland Golf for what looks to be an amazing event!!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

This looks like it's going to be a blast!

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Played this course last year...it destroyed me. Lost a $h!t ton of balls. Should be a good time for all that get selected. Unfortunately that day/weekend doesn't work for me. :at-wits-end:

2016 Cleveland Short Game Shoot Out

Oh wow. I love everything about this one including Prairie View and it's bridge on 18.

Canadan/441
O'Carroll/amsmith61
Rematch?

Oh wow. I love everything about this one including Prairie View and it's bridge on 18.

Canadan/441
O'Carroll/amsmith61
Rematch?

I was wondering if that bridge would get brought up..haha

Canadan/441
O'Carroll/amsmith61
Rematch?

all kinds of awful garbage

On snap...I wonder if chutting will be involved. This is going to be a special event.

Sound awesome. Definitely going to try for this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This looks awesome. Definitely going to try and get in on this!

This sounds incredible! And maybe i can be on team #441 at least once this year! Ironically i'd be driving through Indianapolis that weekend on our way back from Nashville... Coincidence? I think not!

Good luck to all who enter, this looks like a blast, to use 441s words "awesome day"!

I really love Prairie View! Hope this one is in the cards for me

Back