The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Anniversary to you and your lovely wife, Ricky. Best wishes for many more to come my friend.

Happy Anniversary Ricky. Wishing you many happy more.

Happy Anniversary to you and the mrs.

Happy anniversary buddy!

Happy Anniversary Ricky!

Happy Anniversary Ricky!!

Well

2/27-3/9 I will be on vacation in Maui. That will be a good time.

My favorite place on Earth Joe...you will have a great time.

I now have a 10 year old son. How the heck did that happen? Happy birthday to my boy. I love that kid and am extremely proud of him.

I now have a 10 year old son. How the heck did that happen? Happy birthday to my boy. I love that kid and am extremely proud of him.

Good stuff man - wait 'til he graduates High School! :shock:

Hardest achievement in Destiny.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1413008063114.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1413008063114.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 0
Well

2/27-3/9 I will be on vacation in Maui. That will be a good time.
Not sure how I missed this, but definitely a HHJJ.. Been fortunate to get there a few times and loved every minute.

You are going to love it!

Not sure how I missed this, but definitely a HHJJ.. Been fortunate to get there a few times and loved every minute.

You are going to love it!

It will be awesome. I've been to Maui twice and wife has been there 10 times already. We enjoy it.

It will be awesome. I've been to Maui twice and wife has been there 10 times already. We enjoy it.
That is fantastic!

Going there is why I have a hard time eating pineapple here. Once you have it so fresh, it just doesn't taste the same.

A year ago today I married my best friend. She makes me laugh, keeps me grounded, and I wouldn't change what we have for the world.

9bd7574cf99e67b1de448fefe81bf36a.jpg

These were waiting for me when I got up this morning. It's like she knows me or something.

555ae6e888e7759ba0dda5445633f23d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I missed this yesterday Dev. But Happy Anniversary to you both.

It's not a big anniversary or anything, but I just had my first glass of eggnog for the season and it was glorious. Sometimes it's the small things

Just felt one of the boys kick!

My sis has been trying to get pregnant for 2 1/2 years and found out this morning that they are finally successful!!

Family celebration in progress.

yqypy8ap.jpg

My sis has been trying to get pregnant for 2 1/2 years and found out this morning that they are finally successful!!

yqypy8ap.jpg
That's awesome Cookie! Congrats

yqypy8ap.jpg
That's incredible! Congrats to your sister!

Do you have a kitchen light out....?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413076683.633051.jpgthis is my hhjj. Dinner with 9 other THPers. Chicago style pizza. This. Is. Great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back