Week 6 - THP Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade sent. Read the comment.
I hate the app. Didn't see the comment, sorry. But I do think the one you have proposed could be good. Thinking on it still.

I hate the app. Didn't see the comment, sorry. But I do think the one you have proposed could be good. Thinking on it still.

Thats cool. All it said was that wasnt the real trade proposal just players I was interested in and willing to trade.

Yeah the app is garbage. I don't even really like the new layout honestly.

Paging Ryan "War Eagle" Suhs...it's on this week!

Any wagers?

I'm gonna have to think Capt. Dru. You have some good offers. It all comes down to how well I think Davis will do for the rest of the year.

Alex I got your trade proposal, I'll look it over and get back with you dude. May not be till later this afternoon.

I'm gonna have to think Capt. Dru. You have some good offers. It all comes down to how well I think Davis will do for the rest of the year.

I sent you several offers so you can think some more. :D

I sent you several offers so you can think some more. :D
I saw them. A few were the same thing I was thinking. I have another trade out there and want to see their response, if I get one, I will get back to yours this afternoon.

I saw them. A few were the same thing I was thinking. I have another trade out there and want to see their response, if I get one, I will get back to yours this afternoon.

Sounds good.

Haden in league 2, sent you a trade buddy.

Thanks for that Trade GregDan, I needed a good laugh today

3 for 1 trade just went down in League 1

CAA trades Steve Smith, Bal WR to POSE
POSE trades Justin Forsett, Bal RB to CAA
POSE trades Jordan Matthews, Phi WR to CAA
POSE trades Davante Adams, GB WR to CAA

I love forsett bernard pierce is an afterthought in Bal now

Week 6 - THP Fantasy Football

A 3 for 1 deal just completed In league No.1

I send Posey

Steve Smith Sr.

I recieve

Justin Forsett

Devante Adams

Jordan Matthews.

I get another solid RB which I needed and a solid Receiver Matthews

Edited: for big thumb typos :)

Phillyv are you gonna answer my trade? Yes? No? Counter?

Why doesnt League 1 just re-draft midseason. Haha Geeze

So funny you said that Dev. Alex just asked me in a PM if a trade I proposed with him is still on the board.

I said yes but I would need a new scorecard to recognize my team now. Ha

Hit the nail on the head. It's like everyone was not satisfied with their teams. As for me...I'm rolling with mine. Just need my players to play.

Hit the nail on the head. It's like everyone was not satisfied with their teams. As for me...I'm rolling with mine. Just need my players to play.

I'm looking to do something, just not sure what.

I'm looking to do something, just not sure what.

Same here...has to be the right move as I don't want to give up strength at one position to receive strength in another leaving a gaping hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back