The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game cut in about the Ravens-Bucs just pointed out that Flacco is on pace to throw 19 TDs. In this game lol

Johnny Football should hold a clipboard until his contract is over.

Miami's run d is really good.

Plus the blitzes are getting home

GB is 25th in the NFL in rushing, right behind the Bucs. I'm not sure I would praise Miami too much because GB can't run.

Johnny Football should hold a clipboard until his contract is over.

Or just learn until Hoyer's contract is over (which is after this year)

Or just learn until Hoyer's contract is over (which is after this year)

Not a chance. I know you love the asshole, but Hoyer is playing too good to make a change (and has been since he has been the starter).

Ryan Tannehill (sic) just got tripped up by Nick Perry. Don't stop believin'

Amazing that the Panthers once again have awful offense and once again get bailed out by another bad call. Scam must have naked pics of someone.

Twice now is been third and short for Pittsburgh and Blount didn't get a carry. Todd Haley sucks

Not a chance. I know you love the asshole, but Hoyer is playing too good to make a change (and has been since he has been the starter).

I love my team more than any one player. And we've sucked for way too long to not appreciate good players when we have them. Whoever helps my team win is who I want playing

Kyle Orton is just terrible.
He literally cannot get out of his own way.

I love my team more than any one player. And we've sucked for way too long to not appreciate good players when we have them. Whoever helps my team win is who I want playing

#RollTrent

Alex mack being carted off field. Dude hasn't missed a snap in his career.

Won't do any good, we've tried that 3 times now.

And Glennon looks like a scared child. He is missing rbs at the line of scrimmage.
Glennon has thrown 1 pick. The Ravens have 38 points halfway into the 2nd quarter.

Glennon has thrown 1 pick. The Ravens have 38 points halfway into the 2nd quarter.

Without Question! If this is on Glennon, then Freeman was amazing.

The Steelers are terrible this year.
Signs of that?
Losing to this Tampa team.

Eeesh. Tannehill

21-3 brownies tate with a td troll guy troll troll

Tannehill is hot garbage. It's amazing how teams can just never get the QB position right.

Stupidly, I made a last minute change to play Cinci's D instead I'd Detroit. Head slap...

Did you watch the possession before I made that comment? He missed a screen pass and another check down to a rb standing 10 feet from him. But no doubt the whole team has sucked. No doubt they are the worst franchise in the NFL right now. Bad hire after bad hire.

Word on the street is that the Lions kicked a field goal.

Am I dead?

Clay Matthews misplays a read option? No way.

I loathe when a guy scores and points to the name on the back of his Jersey.

Tannehill with a great drive. I can only imagine if they had a WR, TE, or any offensive weapon in place.

I loathe when a guy scores and points to the name on the back of his Jersey.

I loathe when players do that after scoring on the Packers.

Also - those bright orange seats sure so a good job of showing the spirit of the Miami sports fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back