• Stick figure family/My child is an honor student

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bighouse

fear the wheat
Reaction score
Handicap
Having this conversation with my brother in-law the other day. He is adamantly against anything on is car window, i like a little something in the corner of my back window to express myself, but nothing huge or over the top. I have a Nike golf sticker in the bottom left corner of my back window. Also not a big fan of the stick figure family thing. What say you and why?

I have a few decals on my window, my THP Vinyl Decal and 2 other golf stickers. I dont see the issue.

I dont on my cars but doesnt bother me what people do with theirs

One sticker (UNC for the wife) and one magnet (OU for me) on my car. I generally don't turn my car into a mobile advertisement though, so I try to keep it minimal and tasteful.

I have a few small stickers of my favorite sports teams on my window but nothing big or crazy.

Don't like 'em......Don't use 'em!

I had 2 on my old car, will likely have 2 of similar on my new car.

No bueno on my cars. On my wife's SUV she has a Metallic emblem that magnetizes to the car, shape of TX with our daughters High School logo in the middle.

Got several on the Jeep. And I'll leave this here....

il_fullxfull.915714938_en36.jpg

I've got a Minion character that my son bought me for Father's Day and a Wounded Warriors Project decal on my car. On my old truck I had a huge sticker for my brother when he was in the Army and a fishing site I am a member of.

The best stick figure family I saw on a car there was the dad and a kid. With an arrow pointing to the mom spot and said something like "Spot Available". I thought it was pretty funny.

Not for me, but to each his own. Just be aware that they may make you a target for vandalism and they also are unique identifiers if someone were to follow/look for you.

I dislike the stick figure family. Too obvious a way for people to figure out who you are and it just triggers my paranoia. But I have a ton of stickers on my cars, always have, probably always will. Lots of beach stickers, brewery stickers etc. also a Hodor sticker and dire wolf just for fun.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I tend to have the urge to de-badge my vehicles, so not on my car. To each their own however.

Nope, nothing at all, I even take the dealership sticker off that they like to affix to it. Last time in for service they put one back on it, and I made them remove it.

I had a couple on my pickup, where they seem natural to me, but I won't ever have any on a car I drive.

Of course I don't care if other do it, but I always find it odd when I see a nice vehicle loaded up with them. And I of course despise the stick figure family.

If I have one, it will be minimal but right now I don't have any.

not since i was in college, but i don't fault anyone for having them. although it does remind me of the demetri martin bit, "a lot of people don't like bumper stickers. i don't mind bumper stickers. to me a bumper sticker is a shortcut. it's like a little sign that says, 'hey, let's never hang out.'"

My daily's rear windows are completely covered in white perforated vinyl. I guess that counts as a sticker? :) The BMWs each have a small "Respect your elders" BMW sticker as well as a BMW CCA sticker. My previous sports car('72 911t)had vintage SCCA/PCA stickers that I left b/c they just fit the look of the car. The '71 VW bus's rear window is nearly completely covered with VW bus paraphernalia stickers that are replaced on a whim typically when I find something better at a car show. Current favorite is "Home is where we park it."

Not on mine, but I do like this one !

2016-01-20-12.48.521-400x300.jpg

I have a few on my car, but nothing big. A small SeeMore stickder, my THP sticker, a UGA sticker, a small Masters sticker and a little bigger Callaway Golf one.

I don't mind them. I use to have a few on some of my cars in the past, but nothing crazy.

I have 3 on the back window of my truck. 2 Duke ones and a THP one

Back