Unusual prizes you have won in golf competitions

I'm guessing I missed the reference....or I hope I did...:)

I'm thinking this little classic was before your time good buddy. Heck it was before my time :alien:

I'm thinking this little classic was before your time good buddy. Heck it was before my time :alien:

Whew....I was a bit confused

I won a crown... but it's cool!

I won a cheesecake.

Last place in a scramble last year, the boobie prize. Yeah, a Mardi Gras strings of beads with boobs on them.
It was a breast cancer fund raiser.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6 pounds of barbque as a 1st prize. In another tournament a 14 pound turkey as a 1st prize.

The tourneys I end up in are usually a "pick your prize" from a table of selections.

I had just moved into my first apartment, and picked a touch-lamp for a bedside table...... that was like 12 years ago. I still have the lamp on my bedside table LOL

I won a Nebraska Cornhuskers flip phone case. Considering we live in the heart of Bulldog Country it was an odd prize. I couldn't even give it away.

?⭐?USA?⭐?USA?⭐?USA?⭐?

A tie. An ugly tie at that.

And a shot of Jameson. That was not that bad though.

A 12" black... well lets put it this way... an adult toy. Don't ask!!!

A 12" black... well lets put it this way... an adult toy. Don't ask!!!

man, sounds like you got shafted ...................... ba boom

A hangover by noon.

By reading threw this thread the quality of the prizes in Georgia seem to take the cake for best prize. Can't argue with bbq and sausage.

Some of these prizes are hilarious, blow-up doll and6lbs of barbecue. I haven't won any crazy gifts that I recall.

A 12 gauge Mossberg pump shotgun. Actually not that unusual in Wisconsin.

A 12 gauge Mossberg pump shotgun. Actually not that unusual in Wisconsin.
We have a lot of clients in Wisconsin and we always have to schedule our work around deer season.

A whole ham and 5 lbs of sausage.

I think I actually won 20 lbs of sausage in that tournament and I'm playing it again in a few weeks. I forgot that I also won barbeque in the same tournament that Dawgdaddy won his.

I think I actually won 20 lbs of sausage in that tournament and I'm playing it again in a few weeks. I forgot that I also won barbeque in the same tournament that Dawgdaddy won his.

Great way to supply the household with sausage for 6 months. #mustwin

Last week I won a box of Dutch cheese. I don't eat cheese.

Won a putter at the same tournament for being closest to the pin. Problem is the putter was righthanded, I'm lefthanded.

Gave everything away so in the end I didn't win anything.

A plug in electric blanket

Won a tanning salon gift certificate this year, gave it to my sister haha.

Nothing. I won a closest to the pin and they lost my gift card.

Last edited:
I played in a tournament sponsored by a Gentleman's Club and won a complimentary lap dance. Being married, I wasn't in need of the prize so I gave it to a single friend. Turns out while the Club thought it was complimentary, apparently the dancer didn't know. Having been a bartender in such an establishment, I told my friend to expect it to be cheaper but still not free.

So there was this scramble in support of an inner city non-profit organization and this was in the goody bag. When I saw the title I about fell out of my chair. It's a legitimate book but I could not believe my eyes. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412987707.013395.jpg

I won a folding chair for a longest drive contest. I think they were trying to make a joke of it as in "sit in the chair until everyone catches up."

Back