The 2014-15 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2014-15 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Edited: nevermind

Last edited:
No comment

My point is that all you guys point fingers at Florida State and make your jokes when in actuality all these programs do the same things. But the holier than thou attitude in here in nauseating. ESPN is literally conducting a witch-hunt because they think Winston is guilty of sexual assault. We may never know if he did it or not but fact of the matter is the law says he didn't. To continually drag up new things is just annoying and petty. Don't you think if the same guy that turned in Gurley had Winston autographs he would have turned in the reigning Heisman winner ASAP?

Nobody has been through a witch hunt even approaching what Auburn went through. Call me in another year of baseless allegations, about 10 more NYT exposes and a 13-month NCAA rectal exam.

And out of that witch hunt, came absolutely nothing. Not even a secondary violation. But yet everyone "knows" we're guilty. Because, after all, we have to be.

It is wrong of Auburn fans to throw stones about baseless allegations, since that's doing exactly what irks us so bad. However, does that mean we also have to remain silent about things which actually happen at other schools?

So much butt hurt in this thread all of the time. Oh so much

Sadly so many great college football fans wont even come in to discuss the sport anymore. I hear from them all the time. Hoping that changes this year as the year goes on.

Sometimes I hate this thread and sometimes I love it. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly so many great college football fans wont even come in to discuss the sport anymore. I hear from them all the time. Hoping that changes this year as the year goes on.

I love watching college football but this thread makes the SLDR thread look like a tea party

I love watching college football but this thread makes the SLDR thread look like a tea party

Apparently the sldr thread was my fault and for that I apologize .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's actually more like a combo of the sldr thread and the entire debate room.

If that ever changes someone hit me up via pm cause I love chatting about sports especially college fb

Never mind.

But all independent sources looking into the matter point at worst the worst investigation by a police force ever, at best a massive cover up.

The police aren't credible here.

At best a massive cover up? Really? The best case scenario is the police covered up? Cmon man.

Well I guess best case scenario is the girl lied.

A cover up is in play. Details where left out or hidden. That's a cover up.

Please man just take the crap to the debate room. The constant need to pick fights a few people have is just flat out getting out of Control

Question for those that want to talk football. Do you think an independent should be allowed into the playoffs?

Question for those that want to talk football. Do you think an independent should be allowed into the playoffs?
If the ncaa continues to allow independents to exist then unfortunately I think they should.
Now I also think when they are voted on for a spot they need held to the same standards as everyone else.

Typically, and I'm going to use Notre Dame here, they would play a tougher schedule than any team outside of the SEC. If they were to run the table or even finish with one loss, you could make a serious argument

If that Independent is Notre Dame, then yes. I know a few years ago cracks this theory, but they typically play a pretty strong schedule. At lease in name recognition.

I don't see why not. I haven't read up on how strength of schedule plays into seeding (if at all) but if they run the table I have no issues

It's the same in the NFL thread now, too.

Constant trolling, no point in posting in either of these threads anymore.

Sad.

Typically, and I'm going to use Notre Dame here, they would play a tougher schedule than any team outside of the SEC. If they were to run the table or even finish with one loss, you could make a serious argument

Is this a tougher schedule?

08/30/14 vs. Rice TV Notre Dame, Ind. W, 48-17
09/06/14 vs. Michigan TV Notre Dame, Ind. W, 31-0
Shamrock Series
09/13/14 vs. Purdue TV Indianapolis, Ind.
(Lucas Oil Stadium) W, 30-14

09/27/14 vs. Syracuse TV East Rutherford, N.J.
(MetLife Stadium) W, 31-15
10/04/14 vs. Stanford TV Notre Dame, Ind. W, 17-14
10/11/14 vs. North Carolina TV Notre Dame, Ind. W, 50-43
10/18/14 at Florida State TV Tallahassee, Fla. 8:00 p.m. ET
11/01/14 vs. Navy TV Landover, Md.
(FedEx Field) 8:00 p.m. ET
11/08/14 at Arizona State TV Tempe, Ariz. TBA
11/15/14 vs. Northwestern TV Notre Dame, Ind. 3:30 p.m. ET
11/22/14 vs. Louisville TV Notre Dame, Ind. 3:30 p.m. ET
11/29/14 at USC TV Los Angeles, Calif. TBA

I think their sos will skyrocket...right now they are 40th..FSU is 44th. .Baylor is 84th lol

And if I recall correctly the starts are close to 100

The stretch of Stanford thru Arizona State isn't a cake walk. Not saying its an A+ schedule, but teams have finished in the top 4 while playing worse schedules

Yes I do.

I think everyone should be in play.

The stretch of Stanford thru Arizona State isn't a cake walk. Not saying its an A+ schedule, but teams have finished in the top 4 while playing worse schedules

I think the top end of their schedule is tough, not SEC tough, but better than almost every other conference schedule. After Stanford, USC, FSU, and ASU, I think there is a substantial drop off. And NDs wins haven't been too convincing as of late. The winner of the ND/FSU game has a big game to refer to for resumes.

If their SOS is tough, and go undefeated sure. As long as their are not 4 other undefeated teams.

If it was between an undefeated Notre Dame and an undefeated MWAC team, I go Domers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back