If price were no issue what ball would you play.

annsguy

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
My3Kids
It seems like people are trying more brands and different type of balls versus a few years ago. If price were not an object would you play the ball you now play or something else.
I will give my thoughts after a few replies so not to give opinion.

Exactly what I am playing. I might try some others but I have found a ball that works for me. Erixon Q-Stars.

Toss up between 2016 Chrome Soft, Snell MyTour, ProV1x ... number 1 in line is the CS.

Chrome Soft truvis

Duo u, b330, or z stars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I'd have to go out and try all of the top golf balls. Someone give me some money to buy a dozen of every companies top performance golf ball!

t440x440_45337c0807d4422131ab4a0031ac8692.png

B-330RX(S), Duo(u), PV1. Not too picky.:snicker:

Realistically, Chrome Soft. But if Titleist would offer the ProV1 in yellow, I'd have to give it a try.

I would play the ball I play now (Q-Stars), or play whatever ball is properly fit and recommended for my game.

Same ball I have now (ChromeSoft).

I'd play the ones that I play most frequently, Chromesoft or B330S. Both are very good and I prefer to play what I like than to try and save a few dollars.

Chrome Soft, no questions....but the B330S is second on that list.

Chromesoft.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Chromesoft. It's the best ball on the market. In my dumb opinion.

Either the V1x or TPx. I play the previous model Taylormade because they are so much cheaper and they perform for me. I really do need to give Bridgestone a try though, I see good deals on those frequently too.

Bridgestone b330. Current gamer and not changing any time soon

Same balls I play right now, bounce between the Pro V1 and the Chrome Soft. Even on those balls, there are deals to be found if you look hard enough or don't mind playing 1 generation prior to the current version.

Same ball I play now - Bridgestone B330-RX

Chrome Soft. I can't justify buying any right now because I ended up with a bunch of free Pro V1x, but I definitely prefer Chrome Soft.

Chrome soft. Same ball that I already play. Such a good ball

Same ball I have been playing with lately, the Bridgestone B330RX. 2nd choice would be the Chrome Soft (Truvis).

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

What I'm playing, the 2016 Bridgestone B330.

Back