Power to Be - Fundraising

theannihilator

Lurker
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
unknown
I hope everyone here is having a great Friday, especially for those of us who have a long weekend ahead of us, just one more day :D

Next weekend I will be participating in a 10K obstacle course. We are raising money for those with disabilities who otherwise would not have opportunities to experience the outdoors.

Please check out my fundraising page setup at http://pledge.at/justfixiitcomputers which has all of the information on the event, the organization, and how to donate.

I will make sure that I get some pictures up of our team after the event so you can see what we were doing!

If you can donate anything I would really appreciate it.

For those who don't know TheAnnihlator handles all the IT for us and if there was ever anyone to help out it would be him. So if you can donate anything to his charity that would be great!

Going for a great cause, I can get behind this.

Done.

Sounds like a great cause, looking forward to the pictures.

• Admin
Done.

Sounds like a great cause, looking forward to the pictures.

I can't wait for the pictures either, this will be the first time I'm doing this event. It looks like it will be both really hard and really fun.

Thanks for posting this.
For those that do not know, TheAnnihilator is the reason that the THP Forum runs the way it does.
He is a huge asset to THP and someone we consider family.

Done and looking forward to the pics! Thanks for all you do Ben!

really love seeing this thread start to take off!

Somehow just seeing this. Donation on the way

I want to say thank you to everyone who has helped out so far, it really means a lot to me.

Great charity. Good luck. Have fun!

Can't wait to see the pics and your comments on the race.

Done ... Sounds like a great event.

This looks awesome TA.

13319925_10156903859335265_517843650835637138_n_zps04j1vkty.jpg

I am still waiting for Susan to send me some vidoes of our team specifically, but here is the official Power to Play 2016 Video.

I hope I wasn't too late with the donation. Best of luck! Looked like a lot of fun

Back