The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loathe when players do that after scoring on the Packers.

Also - those bright orange seats sure so a good job of showing the spirit of the Miami sports fan.
Was wondering how all their games aren't blacked out.

I loathe when players do that after scoring on the Packers.

Also - those bright orange seats sure so a good job of showing the spirit of the Miami sports fan.

Unlike other areas, the weather is fantastic, and people have other options of things to do. There is nothing wrong with the Dolphins fans, they are quite abundant.

Tickets are sold.
Well I realize that otherwise they would be blacked out. But I honestly don't pay attention to Dolphins attendance figures because I don't get to see many of their games. Do people buy the tickets and just not go? Or is it a case where the team buys the empties so it's not blacked out?

Boy that Tom Brady sure is done.

Nice 3rd down stop for browns need a nice long drive to milk to clock and head to 4th with a nice lead

Crowell is legit...dude doesn't mess around he just takes off at the hole and doesn't dance around like so many backs do in the league

Scott chandler with a great catch!

Tickets are sold.

Bought up by corporate sponsors so their commercials can still be aired on TV.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Crowell is legit...dude doesn't mess around he just takes off at the hole and doesn't dance around like so many backs do in the league

Wasn't he a UGA RB at some point? I guess he made it to the league through another school.

Bought up by corporate sponsors so their commercials can still be aired on TV.

To be fair, that would be the local market commercials, since the national commercials are not handled like that.
Like many large cities, Miami has a few there.

To be fair, that would be the local market commercials, since the national commercials are not handled like that.
Like many large cities, Miami has a few there.

My mistake. But same concept

Wasn't he a UGA RB at some point? I guess he made it to the league through another school.
I believe so...don't know much about him.

And.boom! Rapetheberger with a interception

Mike Evans celebrating after a TD is hysterical. Dude you are down by 28.
Great pass by Glennon though.

Wow. Back to back plays GB loses both starting corners.

Cleveland's play calling has been fantastic in this game.

I've waited a long time for the browns to a$$ whoop the steelers. Such a glorious day

How many cle fans are saying "johnny who?" right now

Is this real life?

I've waited a long time for the browns to a$$ whoop the steelers. Such a glorious day

It's not an ass whopping until a punter gets kicked in the face.

Clay Matthews playing the run is pretty funny.

Someone call tgtt and make sure he doesn't jump off the ledge

Someone call tgtt and make sure he doesn't jump off the ledge

HAHA!! I know we aren't good (didn't see this beat down happening, though). Brown's D playing that well or Ben that bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back