JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
New segments coming to social media and the THP Home Page called THP Quick Tech. For people that love the technology side of golf gear. Posting the first one on the forum and you will be able to find them on social media and the THP TV home page player. On Twitter and Instagram that is @THPGolf and on Facebook it is THPFan. If you enjoy them, like, retweet, etc. Thanks.

Very cool! Thanks for the share

I think they are great!!

Is it wrong that I'm still JUST immature enough to laugh when I heard him say butt flags? Just me? Sorry for bringing the THP IQ down a little.

Another good short segment

Love the quick hits! Goods stuff.

Nice quick tech looking forward to following the hackers experience in a couple of months

Is it wrong that I'm still JUST immature enough to laugh when I heard him say butt flags? Just me? Sorry for bringing the THP IQ down a little.

lol i'm right there with you! and to think i'll be actually sitting down with the man himself and his minions, trying to suppress every middle school gigglefest when we talk about, well, i'll keep it sfw. haha

Just caught this on Twitter. Love it and looking forward to many more!

Awesome! Looking forward to learning more about the shaft that has turned my driver into a rocket launcher!

Short and informative. Win win.

Great I love that shaft so far

Cool. Short, sweet and extremely informative.

These are cool. Tasty morsels of tech that are quick and easy to watch. Kudos.

Perfect for someone with a short attention span like myself.

Love it!

Back