The 2014-15 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
In all likelihood he agreed to flip on his supplier. The papers screwed that up.

I wonder why he didn't just sign autographs for money like everyone else.
Or pay players families so they go to their school... Allegedly

Oddly enough the University is also in Alabama....

Hmm... I remember a Booster from miss state offering to pay a qbs dad, but they are one state over.

Amazing. Truly is. I wonder how hard it is to follow rules in the NCAA.

Old news. Mainly because I don't remember hearing anything about that.

Well now you are jumping stories. Didn't bother reading the whole article, but I think that is the one where they were handing cash to players after games, not paying parents. That was miss States gig.
My point is that all you guys point fingers at Florida State and make your jokes when in actuality all these programs do the same things. But the holier than thou attitude in here in nauseating. ESPN is literally conducting a witch-hunt because they think Winston is guilty of sexual assault. We may never know if he did it or not but fact of the matter is the law says he didn't. To continually drag up new things is just annoying and petty. Don't you think if the same guy that turned in Gurley had Winston autographs he would have turned in the reigning Heisman winner ASAP?

Yep I think were a legit top 10 team but the defensive backfield will keep us from contending.
November 8th against Michigan State will determine our fate

Not here either

Last edited:
Yep I think were a legit top 10 team but the defensive backfield will keep us from contending.

Who do you see you losing to? I'm shocked to be saying this but I can actually see then getting back into the playoffs if they can get by MSU.

On a cheerier note, the Badgers won't lose this week. You can take that to the bank.

Who do you see you losing to? I'm shocked to be saying this but I can actually see then getting back into the playoffs if they can get by MSU.

Honestly that's the only team but anyone with a pass game will tear us apart. Lippet is gonna wreck us I think.

On a cheerier note, the Badgers won't lose this week. You can take that to the bank.

Auburn either!

They should get together and play, just for funsies.

I think it's funny that I avoided saying anything about Winston so i wouldn't make you mad, and then defended a player from a school I hate because there wasn't enough info to saying anything out of line happened, while making a casual joke about recent happenings St UGA and A&M and you immediately start firing at me, but whatever.

Winston is a **** bag, if you can't see that you are unbelievably blind. I will now continue to ignore him so as not to make anybody mad.
Your funny Wade. You have trashed him and made your FSU jokes since last year. Don't even play the woe is me card. Give me a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back