2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

seems like the wind just went up a notch

uh Rickie?

Those putts are not as straight as they look.

I agree with you there.

I think we will see -6 by morning group and -4 by afternoon guys.

Holy crap look at that slope.

Spieth must just have some kind of connection/peace with this place. I mean obviously he wasn't playing terrible coming into this event, but not a ton of people expected him to go out and do this today. Look at him though. I love it!

And a bible in his pocket not going in the water there.
What a break...It takes those to win.

As I watch Cheng Jen, I'm not impressed with his action. It seems a little jerky

Bubba birdie on 1. JB should have picked him.

A part of me wants to see Keegan make a run at this

Looks like the wind is picking up now

Oh oh Fowler is plummeting

I tried, I figured you were going Tiger with a pick and had time to spare.

he should have made both of his picks before he let you jump in and pick Bubba lol

3w, layup and wedge to 4'. Zach is the poster boy for staying with the strengths you own.

Wind, no wind, pace of play, broken drivers.......just excited that I can sit here at work and watch the opening round today. Good stuff.

Although I didn't pick him to win, as a lifelong OSU guy, I'd love to see Rickie pull one out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no confidence in Dustin at all. He just doesn't show in big moments to me!

I'm missing watching The Masters today. Darn work. Meeting with clients most of the day and then a flight home. Will get to watch the next 3 days. Thank goodness for the Masters app, able to see the scores at least.

Matsuyamaburger was just spoken on master.com

About as much as I do Keegan Bradley

Dustin has a much better chance to still be relevant through Saturday.

Does anybody take him seriously on the first page on Saturday?
Chick-Fila - Doesn't work on Sundays.

Yep. I don't see that changing at the Masters this week.

Oh oh Fowler is plummeting
+1 isnt going to be bad by the end of today. Hes losing ground for sure because hes playing in the better scoring conditions but we already saw it earlier he can turn it around fast

he should have made both of his picks before he let you jump in and pick Bubba lol

I know, stupid Dave Skylark. He is an Ainter.

Ricky Fowlering all over himself. Instead of playing for par and moving on, he is facing a double. Those two strokes could come back to haunt him.

I took Day & Bubba, I know there will be several others but I just think they will do really well this week.

Me too! You can't count them out this week. Bubba may play like crap for weeks and then for some reason shows up at Augusta.

Back