Week 7 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

I wonder about this too. I put out trade offers for both of those guys, but am a little worried that their production could go down.

DId not mean to decline without reason or counter. I hit the back button while looking at a counter. I am not sure that I am comfortable with that trade this week. Crabtree will struggle against the Broncos and the Oliver/Gore part I am just unsure of as you posted above. I am looking at counter options now maybe we can work something out.

Anyone think Andre Holmes goes off again??

He's another good waiver wire pickup but I haven't been able to get him in my lineup over Andre Johnson, Golden Tate and Reuben Randle.

Funny you say that cause I have those exact same guys lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting.... Percy Harvin traded to Jets

Percy Harvin to the jets... Wonder if that helps or hirts

CJ: trade offer countered.

DId not mean to decline without reason or counter. I hit the back button while looking at a counter. I am not sure that I am comfortable with that trade this week. Crabtree will struggle against the Broncos and the Oliver/Gore part I am just unsure of as you posted above. I am looking at counter options now maybe we can work something out.
I hope Oliver pans out because if Mathews comes back and takes carries trading him will be a lot harder.

Seems like an odd move. Maybe they know something the rest of us don't.

Freeing up room for a Wilson contract.

Jermaine Kearse just got more valuable

Mid season trades scream character flaws or locker room trouble to me. Always a reason for a team to pull the trigger out of the blue like that, especially for a dynamic athlete like Harvin.

Harvin is moving to a worse QB situation though so I can't imagine his production increasing

Seattle paid a 1st 3rd and 7th for him and got 10 games out of him lol

Harvin traded to the Jets....yes? WTF? My team just gets worse and worse this year.

I hope Oliver pans out because if Mathews comes back and takes carries trading him will be a lot harder.

That is my struggle as well!

Harvin traded to the Jets....yes? WTF? My team just gets worse and worse this year.
And...since the Jets played last night, Harvin gets NO POINTS for this week! Even better!

In a bit of irony, the Harvin trade just made Doug Baldwin more valuable as well.

Kinda liking that I just snagged him off the waiver list...
Yeah the favorable espn projections for the week had him picked up in a few leagues I bet earlier this week

Yeah the favorable espn projections for the week had him picked up in a few leagues I bet earlier this week

I'll give him a week or two....he only has to fill the void that Cruz left..... Which was minuscule as far as points for my team.

I'll give him a week or two....he only has to fill the void that Cruz left..... Which was minuscule as far as points for my team.
Haha who knows maybe a few good weeks will make him good trade bait

Why did these WR's get more interesting?
Its not as if Percy had many targets or catches taking things away from them.
If anything Harvin gets more interesting.

Back