Live Update Thread - Project X The HandCrafted Experience

Being fit to you is one thing but being 100% custom built for you is just freakin incredible. I can imagine some confidence will be added knowing you're using something that is perfect for you!

According to Don, my shaft was made on the same mandrel (metal stick you roll your shaft around) as the new yellow HZRDUS prototypes and it's only like the 15-16th shaft made on this new mandrel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to Don, my shaft was made on the same mandrel (metal stick you roll your shaft around) as the new yellow HZRDUS prototypes and it's only like the 15-16th shaft made on this new mandrel.

Love the Avatar!!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Shaft rolling complete.

Don: "Well done guys, you just rolled 7 shafts in the time it would take us to do 40. We'll send you a bill for the lost productivity"

This guy never runs out of one liners lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

How cool is that!!!

All shafts done being rolled. Larry finishing them off by putting them in the oven.
77bcec5270ae6ebc9213aa41ac2c835e.jpg

Based on everything ive heard or seen from this Don guy, he seems like a badass dude

7cf9806a7db0426ab143efd9deaa3aa1.jpg

Shafts into the oven!

022fe077233c3c9816af74e8a0fe4915.jpg

Nice touch!

Awesome pictures guys!

This thread is just flat-out special.

This is the best "field trip" for guys I've ever seen. Standing ovation for everyone involved in the Project X Handcrafted Experience :clapp:

We just got our actual shafts, rolled last night! Whoa!

We get our shafts today! And they're sending a second painted identical shaft in a few weeks!!! Two freaking handcrafted shafts!!
d26ece68495f78a2ecc223a906ddf95f.jpg

Wow...no holding back at project x!

I am so jelly of you all right now it's unbelievable.

Nice!!! No graphics correct?

Wow, awesome move by them!

Wow! That is so awesome of PX. Don is the man!

What does a THPer do with two shafts? Go buy another driver of course.

Back