Does anyone keep gloves in a ziploc bag

dustin8538

Reaction score
Handicap
Ughhhh
So I purchased several adidas golf gloves last year and am still using them a little over 1 year later. I rotate through 3 of them and keep them in a ziploc bag. Asides from wearing thin in a few spots they are still soft and playable. anyone else try this?

I never even thought about doing that

I dont, but I know a number of people that do.

If they get wet and sweaty, wouldn't they get a bit funky?

I do...

I always do, I read it somewhere and just stuck with it.

Haha... gloves don't last me long enough to worry about preserving them.

I did, but now I just keep them in there packaging.

I already have a hockey bag that gets pretty ripe, golf glove can hang on the side to dry & air out

Never heard of this before. If it really does keep them supple I'd be game to try it out.

Sounds like a good idea. May need to try this if helps with longevity.

I'm gonna try this for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This really works?!

I've always tried to put them back in their original box/sleeve thingy.

I've done this for year, keeps the gloves longer

Nope I can say i have never tried this, I always put them back in the sleeve they came in after I use them. I will say I do carry a bit excessive number of gloves, usually 6-10 in the bag, 4-6 have been opened and the rest are new waiting to be used.

Does anyone keep gloves in a ziploc bag

Interesting?m, never tried this.

Yup I keep all my gloves in a bag. And do the same thing with rotating them.

@bigtazzGOLF
Sent from Big Orange country
using Tapatalk #GoVols

No, I just hang it on the bag to dry.

I bought a bunch of gloves I like a while ago, and put all of them into one for storage. Don't do it with the couple that are in the active rotation though.

The active ones have been lasting a lot longer since I started letting them hang in open air to dry. When I'd stuff them in a ball pocket or other limited ventilation area is when the seemed to go faster.

I have to conclude that storing them in a ziploc may help and probably can't hurt as long as the glove is dry when stored.

I used to do it but haven't lately. I might have to start back to see if they last longer.

I have done this off and on for a while now. They tend to stay a little softer and "fresher" longer.

JM

I hang it on the bag to dry. During the season that is fine but after offseason the glove feels hard and dry. So for the next offseason I will try the ziplock bag. :good:

No. I don't.

Back