NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Washington Capitals!

RJ put up a goal and assist tonight. In case you were wondering, Dan.

hahaha i was not wondering. I know he's going to destroy the league eventually.

Jones looked pretty solid. Definitely a burst of speed and solid decision maker. It's going to help, no doubt, it's just a question of how much, and where his plateau is.

hahaha i was not wondering. I know he's going to destroy the league eventually.

Jones looked pretty solid. Definitely a burst of speed and solid decision maker. It's going to help, no doubt, it's just a question of how much, and where his plateau is.

Two good players swapped for another. Think Jones has a very high ceiling. The advantage now is that he is able to play a lot of min and be a top guy. There were too many other larger names already in Nashville for him to be playing 20+ min per night.

Two good players swapped for another. Think Jones has a very high ceiling. The advantage now is that he is able to play a lot of min and be a top guy. There were too many other larger names already in Nashville for him to be playing 20+ min per night.

Yeah man, I hear that... Too early for me to really be subjective about him I guess. I am a huge Ryan Murray fan though

It'll be interesting to see how they navigate that defense now. Two strong lines, or one awesome line with RM and SJ on it.

Leafs.......ugh.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Habs.......ugh

successfully failed the comeback. Got a point out of it, unfortunately.

I kinda like the Jackets.. They have a good group of young guys and some gritty vets in Hartnell and Dubinsky. Saad has to be one of my favorite player in the league, a real stud.

I kinda like the Jackets.. They have a good group of young guys and some gritty vets in Hartnell and Dubinsky. Saad has to be one of my favorite player in the league, a real stud.

I am rooting hard for a bust and a draft of Matthews. Someone awesome to build around. CBJ have only had that once.

I am rooting hard for a bust and a draft of Matthews. Someone awesome to build around. CBJ have only had that once.

Add Matthews to that core and they will be in the mix in a few years

Canucks tie it up late and head to overtime against the Lightning.

Stamkos is invisible.

Canucks tie it up late and head to overtime against the Lightning.

Stamkos is invisible.
I wasn't watching, but I liked the ending

For you Marty.

Sabres break their 6 game losing streak with the 4-2 win in Winnipeg and Evander Kane actually showed unselfish play passing up an empty net goal to give Reinhart the hat-trick.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Alex Ovechkin! 500 goals

When is Detroit going to dump Jimmy Howard? Mrazek gets the start again and playing great again... He's only 23 (8 years younger than Howard), and Howard is just eating up cap space with money that's just being wasted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When is Detroit going to dump Jimmy Howard? Mrazek gets the start again and playing great again... He's only 23 (8 years younger than Howard), and Howard is just eating up cap space with money that's just being wasted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mrazek has been the man since the world jr's. it's unfortunate that he has to put on a Red Wings jersey. I'm not sure who is even looking for a goalie like Howard right now but I'm sure they will try to package him near the deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back